Piece pipe and Chicago Motor Club Honor Member badge

NOLA.river.rat

Apr 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I scored my first peace pipe and Chicago Motor Club Honor Member badge. Any suggestions on how to clean the badge?Any info on the pipe? IMG_20180903_084201365.jpeg IMG_20180903_084225436.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
NOLA.river.rat

NOLA.river.rat

Apr 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome finds. River Rat you never disappoint. I love that badge a lot. Congratulations my friend
Thanks Truth! I'm trying to keep up with you. I thought it was a police badge at first. Definitely display case worthy

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! Wish it was this River Rat finding them. Like your name! I've been River Rat since I was knee high to a duck. My dad put the pet name on me, since I was always playing in water & mud. Also, I'm a female.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
That colonial pipe bowl is really sweet.

Congrats!

OP
OP
NOLA.river.rat

NOLA.river.rat

Apr 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Good to know there are other river rats out there! I started out digging up an old privy at age 12, soon thereafter graduated to diving rivers. However most of my latest hunting has been on land. I think the pipe was manufactured in Ireland.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks! Good to know there are other river rats out there! I started out digging up an old privy at age 12, soon thereafter graduated to diving rivers. However most of my latest hunting has been on land. I think the pipe was manufactured in Ireland.

Hey NOLA how did the badge come out? Believe it or not I’ve put them in my tumbler and they’ve come out great.

OP
OP
NOLA.river.rat

NOLA.river.rat

Apr 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey NOLA how did the badge come out? Believe it or not I’ve put them in my tumbler and they’ve come out great.
I actually never tried cleaning it up. I was thinking of soaking it in some Bar Keepers Friend. Sounds like I need to get a tumbler.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread