Pinpointer Needed

GarretDiggingAz

Dec 5, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATG and thinking about another nugget hunter
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've been holding out on getting my pro pointer. Got 2 from KellyCo when I got my detectors. One was Vmax and the other is like the harbor freight. Vmax I never used. It's like a light saber. HUGE!!! Is an understatement. If my hole is 24" deep I could use that and save my back. Use it as a cane for walking. Or use as a weapon. Lol. Why'd they make that beast is beyond me.
The other one seems like it cost .10 to make, but I'll tell ya it works great. Sensitive to. Not like others where you've got to be touching it. 1/4-1/2" away in dirt and it lets ya know you're close. I was REALLY surprised by this, because I heard a lot of negative about it.
Hopefully though I'll be ordering my pro pointer this month. Feel I've got to have one cuz you all are getting one. Wish I made a penny for each one.

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get in touch with Tom at MillerMDZ, he can work you up a great deal on the pinpointer and digger,He is a forum sponsor as well,All around great guy to do business with,I bought my last detector from him.Give him a shout,Im sure he will be happy to help you.

Call Tom he is great!

Jim

X_Marks_Spot

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Oct 23, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, White's, Bounty Hunter, Tesoro, Teknetics
Primary Interest:
Other
Kellyco. Give us a shout and we will be glad to assist.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not dogging KellyCo....but the pinpointer i got from them last March has been acting up for over a month now...and looked to be from 2008...Look on here..there are people selling shiii all the time

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not dogging KellyCo....but the pinpointer i got from them last March has been acting up for over a month now...and looked to be from 2008...Look on here..there are people selling shiii all the time

how can you tell the date? Never looked......

Jim

jarocki

May 27, 2013
Evansville, IN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (Tracker 4)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thumper, how would you make one????

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This does require that you are kinda handy
IMG-20131214-01749.jpg IMG-20131214-01747.jpg pinpointer open.jpg pinpointer bagged.jpg
The Centech from Harbor Freight works OK, they just aren't very durable. Switches break down pretty easily. Some people use them until they get enough clad to buy a better one. Call if we can help you with a Garrett Propointer.

Wayne
(832) 928-9135

Metal Detector Sales and Rentals | Fisher, Garrett, Minelab, Lesche and DetectorPro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread