Pinpointer

wrench

Jan 27, 2009
COVINGTON
Detector(s) used
SHADOW 5 WHITES XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i was at harbor freight, which is has real cheap deals on tools and found this pinpointer there for $14.99 came with a battery and pouch,so i bought it for a back up. has a light on it an a sensitivity adjustment anyone looking pinpointer cheap this thing works real well ......kev {wrench}

Attachments

• 100_3463.jpg
    100_3463.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 497
Upvote 0

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WARNING!!use the right replacement battery!!!!!

point hunter

Feb 1, 2007
West Monroe, Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, GTI 2500
I'm still using the original battery that came with mine. I thought it just took a regular 9 volt. Maybe I need to get out my directions and look them over. For a cheap pinpointer though, it works great !

mystic

Jan 10, 2009
North Ga.
It probably better than my bullseye, it is acting up again,already sent it in ones and they sent me another,now here it goes again.

baylorhall

Nov 17, 2008
North Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am on my second one. They are a great help, but don't be too rough with it. I think I pushed too much dirt with the tip and the end came loose. I ordered a second one online, but had to wait several weeks as they were back ordered. I am hoping to save up my clad for the year and buy a Garrett pinpointer, but until then the CenTech will be my best friend!

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ordered one online last week. It should be home when I get there. Looking forward to using it.

moholedigger

Mar 15, 2008
Mexico, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
They always seem to be on back order, but stick with it. I think it took almost two months to get mine, but (not having used one before) I love it!

A lot less digging around.

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Yep got one last season and my buddy uses it. It works great. The tip sometimes gets loose and the thing sounds off all the time. Just tighten it up or hot glue it so it won't twist loose. It worked so good that I ordered two more through the web site at Harbor Freight on December 23 and just got them on February 29th. Took awhile but they work and are cheap to buy. HH........jgas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread