Pirate Gold of Adak Island on Netflix

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I watched all eight episodes of the new Netflix series "Pirate Gold of Adak Island". The legend is that in the late 1800s a "pirate" buried 150 cans of gold coins on the island. Supposedly, two cans have been found - one in the 1950s and one in the 70s if I remember correctly. I won't reveal spoilers but to me it seemed very slow and heavily scripted. And let's just say I don't believe the ending was "authentic". Anyone else have an opinion?
Thanks to this and following posts i now have to subscribe to Netflix :(

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there some other way to watch it besides Netflix ?

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you know someone with netflix you used to be able to share the password. Not sure if thats still the case?

melvinardan

Mar 28, 2023
Is there some other way to watch it besides Netflix ?
maybe purchase or rent the series on DVD or digital download from online retailers. The series may vary depending on your region and local streaming laws.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can some one send me a PM and let me know if i should sign up to Netflix to watch this. i am NOT INTO fiction WHAT SO EVER :)

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Milly and WELCOME to Treasurenet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread