Pirate Island in Florida?

American Treasures

Aug 26, 2022
My friends look how interesting, maybe someone investigated, but it would be interesting to look closely, with a visit and lots of photos to check if there's anything different.
An interesting piece of information that may have been made by some pirate in the past.
See that the letters J and S were dug in the ground forming 2 channels, which must be the initials of the name of a pirate who acted in this region.
Island in the state of Florida at coordinate 26.647018, -80.041775
1661905066920.jpeg

1661905236850.jpeg

Last edited:

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to be that guy, but if your stare at something long enough it starts looking like something else.

OP
OP
American Treasures

American Treasures

Aug 26, 2022
I'm thinking, "Jack Squat!"

Friend I'm sure you are an experienced hunter. right.
What do you think about contributing to the enrichment of the forum with your experience?
Because I believe that my doubt, is the doubt of many and the friend with his incredible wisdom accumulated in this hard life, can really be very useful for those who are starting. Thank you darling.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For experienced hunters I would like to understand how Florida's treasure laws work.
Let's imagine that you are hunting and by God's work, you stumble on a treasure, like the one in the photo below.
So the question is: And now what to do???
View attachment 2044142
There is no treasure in the picture. You can Google Florida's treasure laws.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friend I'm sure you are an experienced hunter. right.
What do you think about contributing to the enrichment of the forum with your experience?
Because I believe that my doubt, is the doubt of many and the friend with his incredible wisdom accumulated in this hard life, can really be very useful for those who are starting. Thank you darling.
SD51 has been "contributing to the enrichment of the forum" for 6 years now.

Why don't you look for treasures in your country and share them instead of posting pictures of places in America and telling people to search for you.

OP
OP
American Treasures

American Treasures

Aug 26, 2022
A SD51 vem "contribuindo para o enriquecimento do fórum" há 6 anos.

Por que você não procura tesouros em seu país e os compartilha em vez de postar fotos de lugares na América e dizer às pessoas para procurarem por você?
Não há tesouro na imagem. Você pode pesquisar no Google as leis do tesouro da Flórida.
My dear.
Knowing that he contributes is why I asked him, because with the experience he has, he can clear up many doubts from amateurs like me. agree.
About searching for treasures, I have taken my precious time in this, including in various places and countries around the world.
I thought America is free, is it okay for me to search this beautiful country? In my country you are welcome, I can even help you if you need it.
Another point I'm sharing what I've found, I think the forum works in this direction, at least that's what I read in the rules, sorry if it has another purpose, just tell me.
And about people looking, whoever wants to go, we are in a democratic and free nation. Right.
So, if I have doubts and ask, I don't see anything wrong, if I share what I find, it's within the rules, if there are other rules I need to know. agree.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But you haven’t shown any treasure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread