Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found one of those Iphone 4s last summer in the surf. Looks dead to me? It was in a case and the case was full of ocean.

Neat looking things though.

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I see where you are from. Ironic, I found it in Va Beach! :laughing7:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Vote for what? What did you just admit? You're not using someone Else's phone under a fraudulent pretense are you? Forgive my ignorance if it is warranted as the Cell Phone's up here cannot be reactivated by anyone other than the person holding the original contract for their Phone.

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vote for what? What did you just admit? You're not using someone Else's phone under a fraudulent pretense are you? Forgive my ignorance if it is warranted as the Cell Phone's up here cannot be reactivated by anyone other than the person holding the original contract for their Phone.

OMG BB this is the first time I have to agree. Must of missed that first read. If the story was he tracked down the owner and gave it back he would have won.(What ever that is) Anyway I always thought If I agreed with you we would both be wrong:laughing7:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Onfire, you and I agree on most everything :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread