Please, I need Dowsing this pic.

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Fellows dowsers

I have a land to detect. I have already permit, but I need to be sure about if there is a Gold coins chest buried according to landlord.
I'd like to check this picture dowsing. Thank you. :icon_thumleft:

Finca de los Babilonias, Moca.JPG

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After a thorough consideration, i come up with nothing treasure wise. I do sense some bodies buried around the area though. Looks to be Caribbean or South America?

Last edited:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Capt. can you delimit the property, draw a rectangle or some lines
..so dont waste time with neighbors

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Fellows dowsers

I have a land to detect. I have already permit, but I need to be sure about if there is a Gold coins chest buried according to landlord.

View attachment 1943401
If you don't mind, I would like to give it a try.

In doing so, I would like you to send me, as best you can figure, know, or suspect, the GPS coordinates of where the target might or could be.

I know that sounds strange, but bear with me.

Thanks.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OOP$. Correction. If possible send me the GPS coordinates of this picture.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to zoom in more to outlined area. Got a gold hit at the circle, hard to tell if only a single gold coin or more. Another type hit in left part of outline (is not marked).

Attachments

• Finca de los Babilonias, Moca_1.JPG
    Finca de los Babilonias, Moca_1.JPG
    413.8 KB · Views: 87

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a silver target in this area. Would really help, to zoom in more here also. Can't get a cache hit there yet, but obvious silver signal.

Attachments

• Finca de los Babilonias, Moca-Capt-B.JPG
    Finca de los Babilonias, Moca-Capt-B.JPG
    413.3 KB · Views: 78

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Larger circle with a dot, could be buried silver. Other 2 smaller circles, most likely surface coins/jewelry.

Attachments

• Finca de los Babilonias, Moca-Capt-B2.jpg
    Finca de los Babilonias, Moca-Capt-B2.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 81

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This here seems more like a good Au hit.

Attachments

• Finca de los Babilonias, Moca_1B.jpg
    Finca de los Babilonias, Moca_1B.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 91

Merlin-Midas

Greenie
Jan 19, 2022
No gold detected in this photo (I also tried cancelling out charcoal, which is a known blocker used by the Japanese and Mexicans).

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Fellows dowsers

It might only be a gold coin... but you need to check it out.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are the archaeological targets.

Attachments

• Finca de los Babilonias, Moca-arch.JPG
    Finca de los Babilonias, Moca-arch.JPG
    415 KB · Views: 77

Merlin-Midas

Greenie
Jan 19, 2022
OK, earlier I did not detect gold, but just now I did. There are at least two possible explanations for getting different readings in a photo at different times of day. 1) photos contain what I call "current" and "historical" energy. For example, if the photo were taken when no gold was in frame, then there would be no "historical" gold energy. However, if someone with gold on them (such as a gold wedding ring) were to currently walk into frame where the photo was taken, then the "current" gold energy would be temporarily detectable. Try it and see; it happens. 2) There are two kinds of targets: "Fresh targets" (those unburied) vs "aged targets" (those that have been in the ground for several years). Any credible dowser can find a "fresh target" (one freshly buried), but "aged targets" give off false magnetic images nearby indefinitely, whose energy moves by itself throughout the day or when you dig it. So since this is most likely an "aged target", it's detectable energy may very well be moving in and out of frame (so likewise the actual target could be in or out of frame nearby). My current hypothesis is the older an "aged target" is the larger an area the energy may travel. For example, one "aged target" (tungsten carbide that gave off a false diamond signal, because diamonds are 100% carbon), that I helped find, turned out to be 100 feet from the original position detected. We actually chased the energy across the ground and still missed by 4 feet, then the next day I pinpointed it to the very inch using a photo and dug it up, which is the only way to prove if you actually found something and have a working system. By the way, my research shows that only Levites can dowse, such as Aaron, the First High Priest (it's an inherited trait). This is probably why Moses' staff was called Aaron's Rod, which they used to find water (at least this is implied). Moses (Senenmut) only had the necessary X-DNA, but Aaron had both the necessary Y-DNA and X-DNA to dowse, which made him a more consistent dowser, because Aaron's Y-DNA was made different from his father or brother.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, earlier I did not detect gold, but just now I did. There are at least two possible explanations for getting different readings in a photo at different times of day. 1)

There are 2 main targets, one is gold toward the right side and another type left of Au target. As anyone who owns a metal detector with conductivity readout, a lower conductive target near a higher conductive object, often reduces the conductivity id. A silver mercury dime along a sidewalk, could show pull-tab (when close to iron) on coin detector target id. It really depends on speed and direction of coil sweep. Then detector reading may jump up and down on the conductivity scale.
Map dowsing, speed and direction of swing can be important also.

Last edited:

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like I have said before; go to and read, " Letter to Robin."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions