Politics, Religion, Personal Rants - Where did the Rubber Room go?

Zephyr

Nov 26, 2006
I don't see it either (or the rest of the Rubber Room for that matter.)
Oh well, I guess it was fun while it lasted...!

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
I had a lot of important information I refered to in those sections. It would be hard to stay a charter member without them, it is almost time for me to pay for another year. I can't believe they would just be gone...

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's my fault isn't it?
No matter, my "replies" tab just shrank by like 3/4.

utah hunter

Jul 30, 2007
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
There is a lot of information in there that myself and others have researched, and I can't now get from anywhere else. If it is no longer a forum, can we please still be able to search for information in there and not post? If it is gone permanently that would be a HUGE waste and would be sad indeed...

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I think they are having some kind of problems. For a few weeks I have had trouble getting connected.

Some of the subjects have been loading fast and some of them have been like dial up. I checked my temporary files settings and everything looks OK....Driving me crazy...Art

OP
OP
oldbill

oldbill

Mar 25, 2006
Hi George

I also notice the forums were a big slow lately but I have always blamed it on the internet. I do hope the Politics forum is not gone forever as I got a lot out of it, it really gave someone the tempo of the country on a small scale! In case we have lost if for good bye to all the folks there as I never met one I didn't like! GOD Bless You all. Bill

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Bill,

I never if seldom saw you anyplace else on T-Net except politics. I think you are/were the most level headed guy in there... thanks for a steady, even handed, and patriotic account of your opinions. Well done!

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Mary... At the end of the day, you had said what you had to say, and remained yourself.

There ain't nothing wrong with that.

I hope you never feel guilty...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions