Politics, Religion, Personal Rants - Where did the Rubber Room go?

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to ask one thing and most likely wont even check back to see whats been said..but I would like to ask all of you.. kindly keep whatever subject it is..that is to be in the rants, religion and politics.. in other words, please stop the preaching religion in other threads.. thats all I ask..

thank you for your time.

K

Kentucky Kache

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Montana Jim said:
I think if someone has something to say it should'nt matter if they have two posts or 20,000 - they outta be free to say it.

How many times ... ???

Once ~ Twice ~ Three times OR Every time they post ...

Luvya Jim ~ Nick

You've been saying that a lot lately. :wink:

K

Kentucky Kache

Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Cache Crazy said:
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
Montana Jim said:
I think if someone has something to say it should'nt matter if they have two posts or 20,000 - they outta be free to say it.

How many times ... ???

Once ~ Twice ~ Three times OR Every time they post ...

Luvya Jim ~ Nick

You've been saying that a lot lately. :wink:

What Luvya ??? Are you the guy that's been stalking me ... :wink:

You caught me. ;D

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I dont belive I'v evere heard anyone preach religion in any thread except the religion forum. I'v heard commets but certainly never heard preaching.

Praise the lord.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nick Pappagiorgio said:
godisnum1 said:
Funny how certain members are on for a little over a year, then start laying in on people like they've been on forever... what, because they dropped 20 bucks and think they are special now? Well, maybe they are "special"... but that still doesn't mean everyone likes you. ;D

Bran <><

Your professional opinion is greatly appreciated ... :thumbsup:

I kinda like him.........

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
What is wrong with paying for what you get? Life is not always free.

TN has a free section for everyone to enjoy. For the people who want to casually cruise the site and post an opinion, there you have it, the free section.

When you want to access special features, then become a paying member.

Just like lots of other business available to everyone. It's an accepted business practice in our society. Why not here?

It's already in effect, try the search feature. We are discussing adding the Rubber Room to that feature in order to prevent drive by verbal shootings and help preserve site integrity.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SC_hunter said:

Oh no, that's fair SC... I'm just basing that statement on the PM's that have been received by myself and others here on the forums that are quite two-faced from the profile personality that everyone else seems to observe. I actually still have most of them, btw... so it's nothing that could be made up by myself. But yeah, that's why I've said what I have.

Bran <><

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
godisnum1 said:
SC_hunter said:

Oh no, that's fair SC... I'm just basing that statement on the PM's that have been received by myself and others here on the forums that are quite two-faced from the profile personality that everyone else seems to observe. I actually still have most of them, btw... so it's nothing that could be made up by myself. But yeah, that's why I've said what I have.

Bran <><

awww man! You are not going to reveal my evil nasty side to the world are ya?? lol I love ya no matter whether it is in pms or in public posts bro...you know that! ~hugsnprayers~

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cynangyl said:
awww man! You are not going to reveal my evil nasty side to the world are ya?? lol I love ya no matter whether it is in pms or in public posts bro...you know that! ~hugsnprayers~

Heh, I know you do Sis, and I appreciate that!! No, I really wouldn't say anything bad about almost every single person here on these forums... I don't like being at odds with people, nor do I like drama. It just irks when you see one side of a person on the forums, and a completely different character (monster) over Personal Messages. But such as life... it'll always have "those people" that like to cause strife. I just wish people would man up and be who they really are over the public forums, too.

Bran <><

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Sorry to add my two cents to the pot but $20 bucks is less than most people will blow going to a movie, these days. That is a small amount of money to pay for the support of this forum.

All I'm saying is that if more of the very frequent visitors to this forum that aren't charter members were then maybe Marc wouldn't have to worry about sponsors so much.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
All I'm saying is that if more of the very frequent visitors to this forum that aren't charter members were then maybe Marc wouldn't have to worry about sponsors so much.

I actually completely agree with you ME... not that it hasn't been on my mind, but it's good to hear it from someone in a nice way and not trying to guilt everyone into it. It tends to put people off when you come at it with a "do it or your a horrible person" mentality like I've witnessed from some.
So thanks man... I appreciate it!!

And also, I do appreciate these forums and everything Marc has set up here. The people here on T-Net have definitely become a second family to me over the years...

Bran <><

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
No problem. I don't think I am any better than anyone else because I paid a few dollars to support something I enjoy and want to see continue, heck I send money to freeware authors too, you know, like the people that make CCleaner available.

I don't feel that just because I pay my money I have any extra RIGHTS than anyone else. I can access a few areas non-charter members cannot and I can SEARCH!!!! The search is worth $20 to me alone.!!!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
No problem. I don't think I am any better than anyone else because I paid a few dollars to support something I enjoy and want to see continue, heck I send money to freeware authors too, you know, like the people that make CCleaner available.

I don't feel that just because I pay my money I have any extra RIGHTS than anyone else. I can access a few areas non-charter members cannot and I can SEARCH!!!! The search is worth $20 to me alone.!!!

lol, yes... I haven't even messed with any of the Charter options yet. I'm still cool with just being able to post... though I'm sure that search function will come in handy. I have always just gone into my personal posts, and did the Ctrl+F to search for whatever I was looking for... just by keywords I remembered in what I said, or the thread title. But it will be nice to do a normal search of everything.

And btw, it is your attitude that honestly pushed me into finally becoming a Charter Member. I was very turned off by certain people's remarks in this thread... and wasn't going to do it, just because of that. But you offered a rational and mature approach as to "why" we should become a Charter Member. I do fully believe in T-Net and what goes on here. It is priceless to me, primarily the people that are found here.

So again, thanks for the positive motivation. :wink:

Bran <><

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Hey TW

Can you have the one circling my house at night stop? I can't get any sleep with the noise of the silenced engine and the barely perceptible rotor wash against the house...... :wink:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timberwolf said:
Hey Bran,

I just want to throw in my two cents worth :)

Master Eagle is one of the calmest, rational guys on the forums!
He can out hunt me in the field.....but I still like him and value his comments, lol ;D

BTW, if anyone gets to mean, let me know.....I'll have one of those Black Helicopters visit them in the middle of the night :wink:

TW

I'd have to agree with ya' Timb!!

lol... black helicopters... I've only got one place in mind. 8)

Bran <><

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd have to agree with ya' Timb!!

lol... black helicopters... I've only got one place in mind. 8)

Bran <><
[/quote]

Humm I wonder were ... ???
[/quote]
Can we all say....St. Louis ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread