Possible Lost Dutchman Gold Mine

Cbrubaker123

Feb 21, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iā€™ve never done a forum before, so I am new to this. I want some feedback from people with knowledge about the lost Dutchman gold mine. I will provide a picture and a little information but nothing as far as revealing the location of this mine. So from what you know about the mine let me know the possibility of what I found would be the mine. I found it from the Peralta Maps. There are actually 2 areas mines. They are mined in funnel shapes. Or hourglass. Here is a picture.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think I've seen that pix. before on a treasure hunt show on TV.They claimed those parallel lines (just down from the middle of the pix.) were left by wagon-wheels,carrying heavy loads .

OP
OP
C

Cbrubaker123

Feb 21, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thatā€™s actually the side of the mountain. Itā€™s like there was scaffolding or ladders going up the side at one time. Thatā€™s actually 2 miles in from where there is an old mule or wagon trail coming out of there. The terrain is too rough to get wagons back in there so the ore was either hauled out for 2 miles on back which lines up with local Indians being enslaved to work the mine. Also there are Indian artifacts and pottery. I have ore samples I have sent off to be tested. The ore appears to be mineralized gold, silver and platinum. I ran out of light and time to get samples and inspect the other lines area which had tunnels into the side of the mountain. Unfortunately my plane was leaving the next day.

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Possibly just telephone game, & camp-fire legends gone awry ? :dontknow:

faribo

Apr 13, 2007
Southern MN
Detector(s) used
Nox 800
AT Pro (when desperate)
If there was any chance of there being a deposit that rich the rich mining companies would have already bribed their way into closing off the entire area and they would find it and mine every gram out before leaving the public to reclaim it.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Faribo, you're trying to apply too much logic here . The fact that no one's ever found a rich deposit there yet, is ALL THE MORE PROOF of the rich deposit vein.

It's just that it's a "little more to the left". Or a.... "little more to the right". Or... a "little deeper."

At no point is it ever NOT there. If this logic can work for Oak Island, then presto: It can work for the Lost Dutchman Gold mine too. Eh ? :dontknow:

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
Iā€™ve never done a forum before, so I am new to this. I want some feedback from people with knowledge about the lost Dutchman gold mine. I will provide a picture and a little information but nothing as far as revealing the location of this mine. So from what you know about the mine let me know the possibility of what I found would be the mine. I found it from the Peralta Maps. There are actually 2 areas mines. They are mined in funnel shapes. Or hourglass. Here is a picture.
If you say you found the LDM, show me a picture of the Elephant Head sculptured out of the canyon wall beside the tunnel leading up into Jacob Waltz Canyon. You can't locate the LDM from the so called Peralta Stone Maps because you would have to be within 1500 feet of the Mine to locate the trail of the Stone Maps not vice versa.

Gary M Herndon

Dec 22, 2022
Wheres the Picture?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread