Possible Oak Island Solution

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Charlie P. (NY),
I have absolutely no idea what might be there. I’m certain that a lot of people have hoaxed things for recreation.
More to your question, “Who hides capital where it is inaccessible?” That depends on how you are defining “capital” and “inaccessible”. At the end of WW2, Nazi’s hid treasure to finance the 4th Reich.

Do you know of ANY Nazi treasure that was buried over 30 ft deep? Not just in an abandoned mine or warehouse where it was readily available? They were just protecting it from bombing. Not putting it beyond ready access. Lots of stories of Nazi treasure that haven't panned out . . . much like Oak Island. A train that has never been found. A shaft in an estate in Poland that has never actually been explored. Fantasy.

Sure, treasure was lost in ships, ferrys and disasters. But NO ONE buries something they want back any deeper than 30 ft. If you need it quick you don't want that hassle. Too much exposure to discovery when recovering it.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A train that has never been found......
Or has it?

Treasure hunters claim to have 'irrefutable proof' they found Nazi gold  train in Poland | South China Morning Post

OP
OP
M

Mark Wright

Sep 8, 2022
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
Other
I’ve been criticized for “drawing” lines on a map. I’ve been told that “anyone” can do that and that drawing lines doesn’t count as “research”.

The attached document lists 11 “facts” that point to a possible treasure in Rhode Island, Oak Island or both.

I eagerly await the criticism of my “facts” and my conclusions from those who are above me in the swamp.

Attachments

• Do landmarks in Rhode Island.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 39

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve been criticized for “drawing” lines on a map. I’ve been told that “anyone” can do that and that drawing lines doesn’t count as “research”.

The attached document lists 11 “facts” that point to a possible treasure in Rhode Island, Oak Island or both.

I eagerly await the criticism of my “facts” and my conclusions from those who are above me in the swamp.
What is the source of this document to give it credibility?

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have searchers been looking for the Oak Island mystery for over two hundred years now????? Surely something would have been proven by now (?)

OP
OP
M

Mark Wright

Sep 8, 2022
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
Other
Have searchers been looking for the Oak Island mystery for over two hundred years now????? Surely something would have been proven by now (?)
Nope! I'm thinking that this is what people did before indoor plumbing, food and water health standards, etc. They called it Oak Island, today we call it the internet. We're sinking trillions of dollars drilling information holes everywhere and we can't agree on anything anymore. (I bet someone will disagree with that.)

No idea who put it there. No idea where it's at. No idea what it is. No idea when it was put there. If it really is there, no idea how it got there.

And a ton of people who are certain that I have no idea what I'm doing and I agree with them.

OP
OP
M

Mark Wright

Sep 8, 2022
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
Other
Westford Boat Stone, 184 means "points out"

Attachments

• Boat Stone 184.png
    Boat Stone 184.png
    500.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 184 bt2.png
    184 bt2.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 184 bt1.png
    184 bt1.png
    140.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mark Wright

Sep 8, 2022
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
Other
18-17-17 and 18-17-16 means. All of this is conjecture! Do not act on it in the real world!

Attachments

• 18-17-16.png
    18-17-16.png
    948 KB · Views: 24
  • 18-17-17.png
    18-17-17.png
    908.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 18.png
    18.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 17B.png
    17B.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 17A.png
    17A.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 16.png
    16.png
    57 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Mark Wright

Sep 8, 2022
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
Other
All 8 sides of the Miner property are at 8 different angles and are 8 different lengths. This gives the number 888 which is the number of Jesus’ name in Greek. All of this is conjecture! Do not act on it in the real world!

Attachments

• 8sided8lengths8angles.png
    8sided8lengths8angles.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 888.png
    888.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 23
OP
OP
M

Mark Wright

Sep 8, 2022
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
Other
Going back to Oak Island. Zena's formula document gave the number 522 as a distance.
The Southern Cross gave the distance from the South Beach Corner Stone to the Underworld Entrance as 520. Two separate sources giving the same number gives very strong support to Zena's other numbers regardless of what debunkers say.

Her 1065 distance number and her map meet at the end of the Underworld Entrance tunnels.

Anticlimactic but applicable...

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a possible solution as well....develop the island into the "the oak island golf coarse and country club.....make it exclusive and swanky.....soon the gold will flow ...... not sure if there's enough room for 18 holes. Well it could always be "oak island treasure putt putt golf" we could have all kinds of themed holes.....each one a different treasure possibility!! Hole #1 could be called Templar treasure !! Hole #2 could be called pirate booty, and you could putt from the 90 foot stone....through a pirate chest !! Hole #3 could be the money pit......it'll be the easiest, and be extra large, and you pay extra to play it.....because its a money pit !! Don't forget the holy grail hole, and Shakespeare's hole. Probably enough room for 36 putt putt holes !! We could have fancy mixed drink menu too.....I think Bobby dazzeler is a great name for a fruity rum drink !! Were gonna be rich !!🤣😂🤣😂

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a possible solution as well....develop the island into the "the oak island golf coarse and country club.....make it exclusive and swanky.....soon the gold will flow ...... not sure if there's enough room for 18 holes. Well it could always be "oak island treasure putt putt golf" we could have all kinds of themed holes.....each one a different treasure possibility!! Hole #1 could be called Templar treasure !! Hole #2 could be called pirate booty, and you could putt from the 90 foot stone....through a pirate chest !! Hole #3 could be the money pit......it'll be the easiest, and be extra large, and you pay extra to play it.....because its a money pit !! Don't forget the holy grail hole, and Shakespeare's hole. Probably enough room for 36 putt putt holes !! We could have fancy mixed drink menu too.....I think Bobby dazzeler is a great name for a fruity rum drink !! Were gonna be rich !!🤣😂🤣😂
Ok here's a question. Why are the Linguini bros and others steering the narrative away from the Portuguese? (My best narrator's voice) Could it be because it would point to Hoax Island being nothing more than a normal everyday shipping port? Take the blinders off, dig out the history books & Two Years Before the Mast. Toss all the templar stuff aside and get back to me. Key word Portuguese.

OP
OP
M

Mark Wright

Sep 8, 2022
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok here's a question. Why are the Linguini bros and others steering the narrative away from the Portuguese? (My best narrator's voice) Could it be because it would point to Hoax Island being nothing more than a normal everyday shipping port? Take the blinders off, dig out the history books & Two Years Before the Mast. Toss all the templar stuff aside and get back to me. Key word Portuguese.
I agree with you completely. I really do. The odds are in your favor given the long string of failures to find anything that they were actually looking to find. The Portuguese are in the lead as near as I can tell. I have no idea who put anything anywhere. As someone said earlier, anyone can draw a bunch of lines on a map... All I know is that if there is a "treasure", I believe someone(s) did a lot of work and I believe they had a Christian belief system.

I've noticed that the debunkers in general bounce between it's a hoax, "show me the proof", and personal attacks. I can't complain because I do not have the depth of knowledge that many people have in these areas. I look for patterns and assign possibilities based on a relative value decision matrix. The matrix gives me clues on what to do next.

Last thing I thought was actually real was a leap of faith. Zena's island map and the Formula message may be fake, but I know that real information is actually hidden in in obvious fakes.

With that said, here's my next guess.

OP
OP
M

Mark Wright

Sep 8, 2022
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
Other
Remember, I do not have real world GIS locations for the cross (etc.) so numbers may vary..

Attachments

• Zena's Triangle.png
    Zena's Triangle.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
  • Zena's Triangle Corners.png
    Zena's Triangle Corners.png
    596.3 KB · Views: 21

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with you completely. I really do. The odds are in your favor given the long string of failures to find anything that they were actually looking to find. The Portuguese are in the lead as near as I can tell. I have no idea who put anything anywhere. As someone said earlier, anyone can draw a bunch of lines on a map... All I know is that if there is a "treasure", I believe someone(s) did a lot of work and I believe they had a Christian belief system.

I've noticed that the debunkers in general bounce between it's a hoax, "show me the proof", and personal attacks. I can't complain because I do not have the depth of knowledge that many people have in these areas. I look for patterns and assign possibilities based on a relative value decision matrix. The matrix gives me clues on what to do next.

Last thing I thought was actually real was a leap of faith. Zena's island map and the Formula message may be fake, but I know that real information is actually hidden in in obvious fakes.

With that said, here's my next guess.
Just my opinion here. The personal attacks are made by folks who have nothing and are trying to cover that up. So what ever they say has no value to me. Don't ever let the personal attacks deter you.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just my opinion here. The personal attacks are made by folks who have nothing and are trying to cover that up. So what ever they say has no value to me. Don't ever let the personal attacks deter you.
Report personal attacks, they violate our rules.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread