boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only solution I have found to Oak Island is to turn off the TV or change the channel!! Even chest waders don't provide enough protection from the hooey on that show.
What? You don't like comedy shows / skits!?!? C'mon man laugh a little!🤪

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
i still find it really,really ,really fun that people hate the show and would never never never watch, will spend so much time on this thread telling us how dumb we are for watching it.day after day after day, i think golf is on channel 4. i cant wait for the new season,

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i still find it really,really ,really fun that people hate the show and would never never never watch, will spend so much time on this thread telling us how dumb we are for watching it.day after day after day, i think golf is on channel 4. i cant wait for the new season,
I don't hate it, I look at it like a comedy. Second, when it's on here there's nothing else on except a bunch of women hawking miracle face creams and such. Which would you watch The linguini bros comedy show or some women that just don't understand even a gallon of miracle face cream just isn't gonna fix that much ugly. Or putting on makeup with an air brush is like putting lipstick on a pig.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i cant wait for the new season,
I personally have from a very young age be fascinated by the legend and search. I have extensively studied the documented history of the island.

But I am quite amazed that some people still "love the show". It does not do anything. It does not find anything. It ads nothing at all to the history (after the end of season 6/7 with the digging of Smiths cove).

It is now just digging holes on top of previous dug holes. How if they found nothing in season 5 with the pattern drilling can anyone believe they will find something by digging bigger holes on top of the same area where there small holes found nothing.

Then they try to make it a bit more interesting by making up wacky stories and telling lies. That what I find the worst thing. The attempts to distort the actual history and what they find. For example claiming that center prong from and old Canadian gigging spear was a Roman Phalanx that is so obvious if anyone just types into google image search.

I visit here to help set the record straight...

OP
OP
M

Mark Wright

Sep 8, 2022
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
Other
I personally have from a very young age be fascinated by the legend and search. I have extensively studied the documented history of the island.

But I am quite amazed that some people still "love the show". It does not do anything. It does not find anything. It ads nothing at all to the history (after the end of season 6/7 with the digging of Smiths cove).

It is now just digging holes on top of previous dug holes. How if they found nothing in season 5 with the pattern drilling can anyone believe they will find something by digging bigger holes on top of the same area where there small holes found nothing.

Then they try to make it a bit more interesting by making up wacky stories and telling lies. That what I find the worst thing. The attempts to distort the actual history and what they find. For example claiming that center prong from and old Canadian gigging spear was a Roman Phalanx that is so obvious if anyone just types into google image search.

I visit here to help set the record straight...
I'm just connecting dots.

Attachments

• Pentagram Oak Island.png
    Pentagram Oak Island.png
    754 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
M

Mark Wright

Sep 8, 2022
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't hate it, I look at it like a comedy. Second, when it's on here there's nothing else on except a bunch of women hawking miracle face creams and such. Which would you watch The linguini bros comedy show or some women that just don't understand even a gallon of miracle face cream just isn't gonna fix that much ugly. Or putting on makeup with an air brush is like putting lipstick on a pig.
You have to admit that they have a great business plan. They started by sinking some of their own money into a money pit. Now they have a TV show, plenty of sponsors and press coverage, etc. Any loses are tax write offs and they have upgraded the entire islands infrastructure using other people's money. When the number of followers drop down to the cult level, they will find something "amazing" and "possible" to restart the cycle.

At some point, the island becomes an amusement park, or the lots are sold off at a premium because of the legend and modern physical upgrades

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to admit that they have a great business plan....
Yep... I agree. They certainly have "found treasure" on Oak Island and made themselves rich (or richer in Marty's case).

I admire them and what they have done.

Marty is a very clever business man. Most treasure hunt shows do not make it past the first season....

OP
OP
M

Mark Wright

Sep 8, 2022
Chicago, IL
Primary Interest:
Other
The utter nonsense continues….
Still waiting for you to disprove any of the previous facts I've listed to support my position.

I have put what I have in writing for everyone to see. I'm certain that I have made mistakes because it is exceptionally difficult to proofread your own work. I really do want everyone to critique everything I've said!

I didn't make up a bunch of stories about the numbers. I saw the numbers and the iconographs. I saw a relationship and posted it. Is there 1 boat? Are there 8 portholes? Are the portholes grouped in 4 sets of 2? Is there 1 arrow? Does it have 8 feathers depicted as the fletching? Are they shown as 4 sets of symmetrical pairs?

I don't know for certain that, as a group, they depict 3 different representations of the number 184. I believe that the odds against accidently portraying the number 184 on all 3 of carved items is extremely high. I'm positive that you are fully within your rights to disagree. Without any evidence presented by you to support your position (other than calling it "nonsense"), you are welcome to your own "beliefs". By definition, beliefs don't require proof.

I can't argue with your belief, so I give up. You win!

That said, you're really going to disagree with my next post. As a hint,

What does a Danish Island and Oak Island have in common?

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My backyard has a fence post in each corner. If I draw lines between the opposite corner posts a “X” is formed.

That means the Ark of the Covenant must be buried there.
We'll get digging! There's treasure to be had!

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
My backyard has a fence post in each corner. If I draw lines between the opposite corner posts a “X” is formed.

That means the Ark of the Covenant must be buried there.

You have 4 corners? And when you connect each corner it crosses in the middle?

And a cross is associated with the Knights Templar?

And when I think about it the Octopus drawing for Rennes le Chateau has 8 arms, just like the number associated with the Templars?

spideroctocomp (2).gif

So by connecting the corners, the Octopus Templar treasure is.........right here on Oak Island!

xoak.jpg

What, why is everyone laughing? This is valid.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You have 4 corners? And when you connect each corner it crosses in the middle?

And a cross is associated with the Knights Templar?

And when I think about it the Octopus drawing for Rennes le Chateau has 8 arms, just like the number associated with the Templars?

View attachment 2048302

What, why is everyone laughing? This is valid.
One octopus, eight arms, four lines: 184! Numerology is wonderful for backing into what you desire to demonstrate.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions