Possible Pollution.....

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The recent edition Of the Wetsern Livestock Journal is the story about a cattle rancher in Washington State who received a Letter from The DOE(Dept. Of Ecology)informing him that he needed to contact his local Conservation Group and apply for Grants to fund a Fence he needed to construct to prevent his cattle from polluting the straem which flowed through his ranch!!!He did not and was taken to Sperior court where he found in favor.DOE appealed to the Supreme Court,where he proved 50 itemsed instances where science did not support DOE's stance.......it was ruled .......8 to 1......against him!!!!!The one single for stated that it was not even discussed and all but one declined to even support their descision....that one stating that even if pollution from the cattle was not present....THE POSSIBILITY WAS PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!Get ready folks.....this is whats coming!!!

Upvote 0

Oakview2

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2012
Prather CA
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
Other
That is the new hot button since the moratorium, proposed harm, not different than global warming, climated change. Empty catch phrases with no scientific fact:BangHead::angry4:
cussing.gif
cussing.gif
cussing.gif

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yep,add the lead ban in there as well......

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow so if i urinate in a creek thats polution? things are getting bad
...to be complety honest..........yes...that is considered pollution,would you be cited?Doubtful at this point...but.......

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well im not proud of it but i have a federal offence mding not knowing the law. I bet im breakin the law just walking out my door

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
well another maybe,could be ,might be law the wacoenviromentalists came up with! why do we need these socalled "representatives" "we" voted in, when we got the wacoenviromentalists makeing and enforceing the green madeup laws and the courts bending over and enforceing them???

OP
OP
kuger

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...did we vote them in??Even if it was indeed honest,and we did,what do they have to do to stay seated?Look whathas even happened to the Repub. Party..Just bouncing theories ideas........

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stupid State of the Union

IMHO the Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats as both have let this country down while many of them have gotten rich being "in office". Then again the population of this country has gotten sick in a lot of ways and all of us will be paying the price for where our country is at now and it could get worse, a lot worse!

Ah shoot, I'm going prospecting as I need to "get outta Dodge" and I'm takin my newly refurbished GMT with me!..........................63bkpkr

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know if the last increase in are taxes went through or not but they have increased it like 4 times over the last 5 or 6yrs for the waste water overflow when we get lots of rain the sewer system overflows into the streams according to our local government. They keep taking the money and not fixing the problem I'm thinking the government is getting some under the table money and I guess most people aren't smart enough to remember the raise in the taxes they already took 4 or 5 times to fix the problem. I don't see how the company running the water and sewer keeps from getting shut down if they admit to the waste run off oh and this time it was checked into and half of the money they want is going for the top heads of the company. I'm sure its different for the government they do what they want and tell us to do what they want us to do.

dredgeman

Feb 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow so if i urinate in a creek thats polution? things are getting bad

In Fresno County it is pollution and the guy that got the ticket paid 2000 for p ing and another 1000 for having a spray can with him.

To crazy to make up.

The rafters just do not stand up when they p in the rivers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread