devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just noticed a member here that goes by the same avatar as another member did on another forum I go on. If it is the same person, they were banished from the other forum for being routinely hateful, rude, and at times vulgar to other members. This may not be the same person, but I saw a post, where they seemed to be on the attack of another member, then I noticed the avatar. Hmmmm. Just be careful in answering some posts. This is a good forum here with good folks, and I'd hate to see things go awry. If this does happen to be the same member, they were a Real Pot Stirrer who enjoyed Riling folks up. This is why they were banished.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just noticed a member here that goes by the same avatar as another member did on another forum I go on. If it is the same person, they were banished from the other forum for being routinely hateful, rude, and at times vulgar to other members. This may not be the same person, but I saw a post, where they seemed to be on the attack of another member, then I noticed the avatar. Hmmmm. Just be careful in answering some posts. This is a good forum here with good folks, and I'd hate to see things go awry. If this does happen to be the same member, they were a Real Pot Stirrer who enjoyed Riling folks up. This is why they were banished.
It is simple, send a pm (conversation) to myself or another mod and we will look into it. We do not tolerate members who are "hateful, rude, and at times vulgar to other members. "

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sent a PM to Treasure Hunter after he hit me up.
You must have sent it to the wrong Treasure_hunter, I didn't receive any PM from you. I sent you a pm, just reply to it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread