To little to late . Very cool idea.

Random Best Find? Oxymoron.
Announcing the
“Post Your Best Find” Contest
Sponsored by Ground EFX
At Treasurenet.com

View attachment 1178950

Hi Folks,
Treasurenet.com is hosting our first “Post Your Best Find” contest, and the grand prize is a brand new MX50 Metal Detector from Ground EFX.

The Long and Short:
Post a photo and brief story about your best find, whether it be a coin, artifact, painting, baseball card…anything. The winner will be chosen at random.

Details and Disclaimers:
Post only one photo please. The grand prize will be shipped directly from the manufacturer to the lower 48 states only. All members in the lower 48 are eligible. Entries must be posted in the official contest thread to be eligible. Entries can be current or past finds, but must belong to the member posting. Any entries found to be fraudulent will be disqualified. Contest ends on July 15th, and the winner will be announced on July 17th.

Happy Hunting!
The Treasurenet.com Staff

View attachment 1178959

Ground EFX™ STORM™ Series MX50 Metal Detector
New Entry Level Digital Metal Detector!

Grand Prairie, TX — Ground EFX™ offers a family of metal detectors that emphasize advanced, yet simple-to-use equipment and focuses on feature-packed models that lead to more treasure and less junk! Ground EFX introduces the STORM™ MX50 that incorporates basic technology for the entry-level hobbyist with economical value.

The STORM™ Series of digital metal detectors deliver the latest revolution to the detecting world. The lightweight fiberglass and polycarbonate construction makes the STORM™ Series MX50 very durable and ideal for long hunts. The eight metal categories and adjustable discrimination, in conjunction with the three elimination modes, make it easy to detect coins, jewelry, relics and much more. The STORM™ MX50 is equipped with eight HD identifying audio tones for superior acoustic balance. The pinpoint mode provides signal strength and depth indicators to maximize target acquisition and identification quickly. The large, simple-to-use interface is visible in low-to-high light conditions. The quick release extension rod design adds up to 14” in length for all ages and heights of hunters, while the adjustable arm guard with strap is beneficial for layering in cold temperature treasure hunting. The 8” circular submersible coil can find treasure while eliminating trash and junk. The unit operates with (6) AA batteries and is backed with a 1-year limited warranty.​

STORM™ MX50 Features:
• New lightweight easy to use frame
• Extremely durable fiberglass and polycarbonate construction
• Large, simple-to-use digital interface
• 8 metal categories and adjustable discrimination
• 3 elimination modes: All-metal, Coin, and Jewelry
• 8 HD identifying audio tones
• Signal strength and depth indicators in pinpoint mode
• Quick release extension rod design, adds up to 14 inches
• Adjustable arm guard with strap
• Can detect quarter sizes coins up to 8 inches away
• 8” circular submersible coil
• Operates on (6) AA alkaline batteries (not included)
• Weight: 3 lbs
• 1 year limited warranty

FOR MORE INFORMATION — VISIT GroundEFX Metal Detectors
About Ground EFX™: A brand under Synergy Outdoors established to provide reliable equipment that leads to more treasure and less junk, capitalizing the hunter’s time in the field. Building on “getting outdoors”, Synergy solved the need for feature-packed metal detectors at an affordable price.

Attachments

• iphone pics 081.JPG
    iphone pics 081.JPG
    850.2 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:

ArDirtSlinger

Mar 13, 2014
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats Tom......

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats Tom! :occasion14:

t.oram

Jul 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20150716_144918~2.jpg 20150716_144918~2.jpg My best find.....New to forums, please forgive my azzbackwardness, that's just how I roll. Sorry I'm copying and pasting this all over this site, but I really love this detector! Some years ago I found this object in Utah. I'm trying to get opinions on whether it could possibly be Spanish. I think it's a concho or rosette. It doesn't look like anything old Caleb Rhoades would attach to his horse, it seems pretty girly to me. Its quite intricate, and under a magnifier you can tell it's hand etched. The circle lines around it are actually tiny squares, or rope pattern. The most interesting part is that tonight, I scraped off the muck a bit more, and it's quite light golden in color. I thought it was brass, but then I ran it over an unpainted ceramic surface, and lo and behold it was gold streaks. The inside is bright silver gobbeldy-goop, after you get the gunk off. I know I've heard gold doesn't tarnish but then I heard that it does, after a long period of time, start with a black film and that's what it looks like. I'm heading up to the Uinta's again, and dusted it off, a few days ago. I found something similar to this one, this is the link.. Silver Concho Worn by Spanish Soldier's Horse

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, it may comfort you to know that the winner was chosen at random, so you could have found a complete chess set carved from George Washington's rib cage and still might not have won it. :)

Hell FFARL.... I'm glad somebody won it who actually found something good. I'd of never lived it down winning something from some stupid horseshoe finds. And the closest I'm going to get to some ribs are thawing out on my kitchen counter at this moment!!! I'm probably the only idiot stupid enough to post a horseshoe in the first place! :occasion14:

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Way to go Tom! I think that your metal detecting prowess may have help you win :) Congrats!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread