OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Max and Sneakers d.JPG Those "Pet Beds" are barely big enough for one, yet my white female always found a way to fit :dontknow: Max and Sneakers h.JPG My white one trying to impersonate the statue. Max and Sneakers i.jpg My white one trying to blend in behind the stature. Max was the black cat while Sneakers is the white one. R.I.P. Max :angel5::angel5::angel5:

Okdirtfisher64

Dec 22, 2018
Tulsa,Ok
Detector(s) used
F75+ fisher 11”,5” dd coils
F pulse pin pointer
Black widow headphones
Predator 31c raptor hand digger,
Whites mxt e-tracker stock 9” ,4x6,coil
Garrett AT Pro,ground shrark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CC34FED6-1D51-4598-8764-166C7646557B.jpeg

Attachments

• CC34FED6-1D51-4598-8764-166C7646557B.jpeg
    CC34FED6-1D51-4598-8764-166C7646557B.jpeg
    509 KB · Views: 79

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Here you go, Simon. These are my pet-in-laws.

roxie1.JPG This is Roxie. She showed up the day after Independence Day. They tried to find the owners, but couldn't.

roxie2.JPG They have already had to take her to the vets because she sprained her leg playing with their dog.

jack1.JPG This is Jack. My father-in-law thought I took a pic of him relieving himself. I had to point out that it is actually a pic of him starting to sprint. That dog is fast! I couldn't get any decent pics of him.

sassy1.JPG This is Sassy.

'Lil Bill1.JPG 'Lil Bill

donkey2.JPG I don't remember this ones name.

donkey3.JPG

donkey4.JPG They were curious about the camera

donkey5.JPG

donkey6.JPG

goats1.JPG They have 3 goats, but only this pic came out halfway decent.

There are a couple more horses that I didn't get pics of and cats. The cats are pretty ferral. They wouldn't hang around for pics.

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Those are cute Sis ! Roxie looks like she has happily accepted her new family :notworthy: I would have had to agree with your father in law on Jack :laughing7: He is cute. I like Sassy :icon_thumright: Lil Bill and friends are Mules ? And goats, the verdict is still out on them :dontknow:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I liked the donkeys the best. The first time I tried to get there pics they bolted. These were taking the second day. Then after the photo shoot, I asked my father-in-law if he had any treats I could give them. Turns out they get animal cookies for treats. They were very gentle and took them without taking my fingers!

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
You had courage. For some reason I always thought they were mean and so kept my distance.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
So I spent 2 weeks at mom and dad's. I couldn't get much sleep and this is a big part of the reason why. LOL

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
That was cute Sis. Maybe he was just trying to serenade you, ( or make you feel at home ) :tongue3:
Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I owned and raised boxers for 25 years, owning 3 at a time for 20 years.
All of them had boxer's names.

This is Ali, she was killed by a car at 2 when she got out of a fenced yard.
FB_IMG_1576170149375.jpg

These are Ali II, Mohammad and Sugar Rae left to right.

Mohammad and Ali II stopped wife and I from being robbed in DC late at night while taking time expose pictures of monuments, mugger didnt see them laying behind tree till after demanding money, when I told him I didnt have any money the dogs were able to sense we were in danger and with in seconds were between him and l letting him know they were about to eat him alive, just waiting on my command or for him to make a hostle move . He took ok ff running, zi put dogs in van and found all nigh grocey store where I bought.both of them a steak.
FB_IMG_1576170139836.jpg

Mohammad saved me 2 more times at night from being robbed when thieves didnt see him until it was too late
FB_IMG_1576170145033.jpg

Wife is allergic to dog and cat dander so no longer have dogs once they passed away.

This is lucky, a 13 year old Yellow Naped Amazon who talks up a storm. I got him when he was 6 when owner could no longer keep him. He is a good parrot but very particular on who holds him and will bite if a stranger tries to grab him.
20190813_153338.jpg

This is Ruby, a 17 year old Vosmaeri Eclectus, the largest of the Eclectus breed. We have had Ruby since she was 6 months old. Ruby is a lover, she loves to be held and petted, friendly to strangers, she also talks but not as much as Lucky.
20190813_153644.jpg

20191027_180926.jpg

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love boxers too! Within the past forty years I have had at least six boxers, and have raised four litters. They are very loyal and faithful dogs. And they also saved my kids several times from harm.

File #1 019.JPG

I know she's not a boxer, but this little sweetheart was my last little buddy. I lost her two years ago and have not been able to find a replacement yet. I've thought about trying to get a boxer, but breeders just want too much money.

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear about Ali. Such a terrible way to go.
Don't you just love it when your dog picks up on your sense of a situation ?
Simon was a Teddy Bear, but I never felt for my safety because Simon could sense it and take appropriate actions.

When I was a baby we had a Boxer and mom and dad said he would grab me by the pants and carry me around. ( Maybe why I am afraid of heights :laughing7: )
That is a cute group picture you have of them :notworthy:

Lucky and Ruby are cool looking. I do like birds. I don't have the room for one, wish I did. My grandma had one for many, many, many, many years and totally loved him.
Besides not having the space for them, I know they would outlive me and I would not like to see them passed around due to no fault of theirs.

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
bulletproof002000 they are cute.................. from a distance for sure.

SanMan

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2012
West Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, AT Max, AT Gold - Tesoro Euro Sabre - Tesoro Bandido II uMax - Troy X2 - Tesoro Stingray - Mojave - Fisher 1280X- Fisher 1235X - and many more.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best friend and body guard back in the day.

I miss him more than words can say.

Grits 1.jpg

Grits 2.jpg

Grits 3.jpg

Grits 4.jpg

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry to hear she passed old digger. She was cute.
She may not be a Boxer, but those small ones can be so aggressive because they don't know they are small :laughing7:
Simon, ( at 126# ) was scared of my dad's Jack Russell . ( or maybe he was afraid of stepping on him :dontknow: )

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about Ali. Such a terrible way to go.
Don't you just love it when your dog picks up on your sense of a situation ?
Simon was a Teddy Bear, but I never felt for my safety because Simon could sense it and take appropriate actions.

When I was a baby we had a Boxer and mom and dad said he would grab me by the pants and carry me around. ( Maybe why I am afraid of heights :laughing7: )
That is a cute group picture you have of them :notworthy:

Lucky and Ruby are cool looking. I do like birds. I don't have the room for one, wish I did. My grandma had one for many, many, many, many years and totally loved him.
Besides not having the space for them, I know they would outlive me and I would not like to see them passed around due to no fault of theirs.

Yes they do live long time, both of mine should see 50-60 if taken of. Ours are very well taken care of, they get very little seeds, mostly a fruit and vegetable, high protein parrot food mix, I mix several varieties of Zupreem, and I add dried fruit to it. Both also have pet health insurance, basically $50 copay and then it covers 80/20, I pay the 20%.
Wife is 20 years younger so they will still have good care after I'm gone. I wish boxers lived half as long as my parrots.

OP
OP
Simon1

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
SANMAN, he looks like he was a great friend. I hear you on the "miss" him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions