Pot Head Detectorist

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Has anybody had any of that earwax yet?

By "earwax" do you mean a concentrated oil with the consistency of butter?

If so, yes..I've got a gram sitting right next to me. rollone.gif

Cannabis concentrates are sorta like the high proof moonshine of marijuana.
Not recommended for the beginner or average smoker, as concentrates are
generally very high in THC (85-90%). It's not something you just toke away
on..you take one good hit, and then wait a bit before having any more.
Using some common sense is highly recommended.

Last edited:

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1599267162.946986.jpg

Dosidos from Archive in Portland. Great indica, fun to grow, smells great and pretty darn strong!

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice looking bud there Jesse...:occasion14:

I've grown many GSC plants (one of do si do's parents) and always enjoyed it.

Played with your pic a little bit..

jess-2.jpg

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey Dizzy! Look at that purple popping! Nice job!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I wonder where the hash has been these days?

Part of warfare included targeting poppies in Afgan production areas years ago.
Might have reduced demand when reduced production curbed availability and popularity waned?

Interesting question though...

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most the guys in this thread are so stoned they missed that it’s been 5 years.... wander if that guys still wandering around the beach to high to dig. Hahaha.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Part of warfare included targeting poppies in Afgan production areas years ago.
Might have reduced demand when reduced production curbed availability and popularity waned?

Interesting question though...

Hash is not derived from poppies RC... it is derived from the Marijuana plant... 2 totally different plants... 2 totally different results / drugs.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most the guys in this thread are so stoned they missed that it’s been 5 years.... wander if that guys still wandering around the beach to high to dig. Hahaha.

Threads have no shelf life.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Back in the day I remember there were times when you couldn't
find weed, but hash was everywhere. Today, not so much.

My local retail outlet carries several varieties of hash, but it
doesn't hold a candle to the hash that came back from 'Nam.

I'm trimming up a Gelato plant this morning..few days in the
drying rack and we'll see how it turned out. rollone.gif

This is Orange Crush, from my last grow.

033121 (4).jpg

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other

.....Dabs and a few edibles is how I consume. After 30 years of beer can pipes and Mexican swag my lungs are tender...
An electric nail, nectar collector and a bubbler I custom fit into a yeti mug. A couple cold vapor pulls from it 2-3 times a day makes me smile hard...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Hash is not derived from poppies RC... it is derived from the Marijuana plant... 2 totally different plants... 2 totally different results / drugs.

L.O.L.. opium! Not hash R.C..

Crap. I failed yet another drug test. 29grams per oz. wasn't close enough on question two either.

Worse , I know a grower who makes varied products from hooter.... (Still don't recall any hash though.)
Worse yet , I am and was stone cold sober posting on this thread.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
.....Dabs and a few edibles is how I consume. After 30 years of beer can pipes and Mexican swag my lungs are tender...
An electric nail, nectar collector and a bubbler I custom fit into a yeti mug. A couple cold vapor pulls from it 2-3 times a day makes me smile hard...

Yeah fat I?m like you I don?t drink alcohol I?ve been sober for 17 years but in my mid-40s and 50s I started smoking weed again now it?s a little different I got a dug out and I take three pulls off that one load and I?m good. I don?t want to be all loaded i?m just looking for a little escape I need to go far. When I was younger we would get a lot of hash and you might?ve heard this before but we would take a piece of cardboard and we would put a small hole in it then of course in New Orleans we always had frozen mugs and we would light the has with the frosted beer mug over the hole and we would wait until it was filled up and then you could turn it upside down right and the smoke would stick to the glass so you can literally drink it down like a liquid and it was smooth as glass. I miss those days now my nephews all up in earwax using a hot stick of glass he talks like he?s a professor well I?m here to tell you that **** is brutal

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread