Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Preparation. It's all about preparation. Bed made check, dishes done check and floor swept check. Preparation. Four pack of double "A's" for Zen Guru and an eight pack for Aqua Guru. Preparation! Now it was my turn. Meds check; sun tan lotion check; water bottle check ; Deep Woods Off check and "Preparation H" for the Suez Canal! Thought I was done till I checked the gas gauge in Nogo.Darn. $65 later he was topped off with regular and a dose of 5w30. Man does that bouy drink a lot! Prepared.
Started off on the land digging a few wayward pennies and soon came to the obvious conclusion that it was way too hot to do land plus the fact that the heat wave we have had made the grass dry and not good for plugging.
Away went Zen Guru (AT Pro) and out came Aqua Guru (Sea Hunter mk11) at Chocolate Lake which was teaming with rugrats, wildlife and folks way too drunk. A first for this bouy...no coins and 3 junkers (non precious metal rings) and a meeting with "Allen Wrench." (photo2)
To infinity and beyond. Another lake whereas no rugrats, no wildlife and a few folks just chilling out. Coins and coins and nothing else. win1.jpg
win2.jpg
win3.jpg

Upvote 10

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Preparation. It's all about preparation. Bed made check, dishes done check and floor swept check. Preparation. Four pack of double "A's" for Zen Guru and an eight pack for Aqua Guru. Preparation! Now it was my turn. Meds check; sun tan lotion check; water bottle check ; Deep Woods Off check and "Preparation H" for the Suez Canal! Thought I was done till I checked the gas gauge in Nogo.Darn. $65 later he was topped off with regular and a dose of 5w30. Man does that bouy drink a lot! Prepared.
Started off on the land digging a few wayward pennies and soon came to the obvious conclusion that it was way too hot to do land plus the fact that the heat wave we have had made the grass dry and not good for plugging.
Away went Zen Guru (AT Pro) and out came Aqua Guru (Sea Hunter mk11) at Chocolate Lake which was teaming with rugrats, wildlife and folks way too drunk. A first for this bouy...no coins and 3 junkers (non precious metal rings) and a meeting with "Allen Wrench." (photo2)
To infinity and beyond. Another lake whereas no rugrats, no wildlife and a few folks just chilling out. Coins and coins and nothing else. View attachment 2041431 View attachment 2041432 View attachment 2041433
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Thanks for sharing with us !!!!

Allen Jackson

Apr 21, 2019
Bristol, TN
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 , Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To infinity and beyond. Another lake whereas no rugrats, no wildlife and a few folks just chilling out. Coins and coins and nothing else. View attachment 2041431 View attachment 2041432 View attachment 2041433
Very fun post to read you sound like a natural story teller!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions