worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Chemtrails used for weather modification,pay attention to them and as time passes the sky eventually turns milky,watch and see for yourself.

K1024_DSCN7888.JPG

K1024_DSCN7887.JPG

K1024_DSCN7885.JPG

This is looking WNW the same direction as the first ones when I got home 2 miles from there 26 minutes later,looks like a giant worm and check out the milk beyond that.

K1024_DSCN7895.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WT, believe what you want. But if you can make absolute statements, I can reply with One. Utter nonsense. We have had this discussion before.

Conspiracy theories are thrilling and entertaining. I think they go too far when they disrespect our brave men and women of the Armed Services. Here are a few pics of the heavy bombers over Europe in WWII, spraying chemicals, as you insist. Over 40,000 American Airmen were lost during the war. All while spraying chemicals to change the climate. Who knew.

contrails 1.jpg

contrails 2.jpg

contrails 3.jpg

That last one...Special spiral chemical sprayer, available only as an option.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
WT, believe what you want. But if you can make absolute statements, I can reply with One. Utter nonsense. We have had this discussion before.

Conspiracy theories are thrilling and entertaining. I think they go too far when they disrespect our brave men and women of the Armed Services. Here are a few pics of the heavy bombers over Europe in WWII, spraying chemicals, as you insist. Over 40,000 American Airmen were lost during the war. All while spraying chemicals to change the climate. Who knew.

View attachment 1784279

View attachment 1784280

View attachment 1784281

That last one...Special spiral chemical sprayer, available only as an option.

Those were high altitude CONTRAILS,​moisture that dissipates fairly quick,this crap lingers and grows BIGGER dude.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah, contrails, contrails, contrails. Hoo boy. So how do you sort out the real ones from the evil ones? I had to look this up, but it seems Boston's Logan had 424,024 takeoffs and landings in 2018. That averages to 1,162 flights per day. That doesn't count those just passing over. Let the thoughts of reality take hold.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't it be a 5relatively simple matter to test the air and ground?

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chemtrails used for weather modification,pay attention to them and as time passes the sky eventually turns milky,watch and see for yourself.

View attachment 1784256

View attachment 1784259

View attachment 1784264

This is looking WNW the same direction as the first ones when I got home 2 miles from there 26 minutes later,looks like a giant worm and check out the milk beyond that.

View attachment 1784269

GOD Bless

Chris

I totally agree with you Chris. I've taken many pictures also of the same thing. They block out the sun. Regular contrails dissipate and don't spread out like the ones in your pics. Sadly, too many people just think this is normal, and automatically brand you as a conspiracy theorist. Many people will never wake up.......

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thousands and thousands of aircraft spewing exhaust. We don't have a reason to invent Government spraying programs to explain blocked sunlight. Wide awake, here.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I totally agree with you Chris. I've taken many pictures also of the same thing. They block out the sun. Regular contrails dissipate and don't spread out like the ones in your pics. Sadly, too many people just think this is normal, and automatically brand you as a conspiracy theorist. Many people will never wake up.......

They do not know they are asleep to begin with.

gold chick

Dec 28, 2019
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I work outside everyday and have traveled all over USA. The trails are everywhere, but not consistent. Some days there are trails, some days there are no trails. I find that odd.

I also find it odd that there seems to be a residue layer from the trails. It could be global dimming?

It will be a beautiful blue bird day, then the trails start, then the sky gets murky, like a white film. It dims out the sun.

Cannot deny observation. What it is, I am not sure. But I don't think its right.

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I work outside everyday and have traveled all over USA. The trails are everywhere, but not consistent. Some days there are trails, some days there are no trails. I find that odd.

I also find it odd that there seems to be a residue layer from the trails. It could be global dimming?

It will be a beautiful blue bird day, then the trails start, then the sky gets murky, like a white film. It dims out the sun.

Cannot deny observation. What it is, I am not sure. But I don't think its right.

I do not believe it is for mankind's benefit.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must say it is Odd ! I've seen it Here.
In the middle of a Hot Summer when clear Blue Skys seem to Last a Long Time.
all of a sudden they will Fill the sky with trails.

As to if they do it With Chemicals added, just to Play, or to Break the Heat I Can't say

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That's how they Get away with Things. Ridicule, Embarrasses the Masses into denial

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread