price for gold is climbing

opalboy

Nov 3, 2012
Closed at $1920, silver $24.27. Could be a good year or so for metal, I can’t wait to go find some! It will be interesting when silver hits 30, I’ve thought for awhile that a lot of people will get out at that point, but we shall (might) see!

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The price of eggs is skyrocketing, invest in chickens :laughing7:
I am boycotting most dairy products…I did break down and bought a gallon of milk today, normally I would have bought 2 gallons…I have not bought eggs in a month…Maybe I will break down and buy a dozen…

Only time will tell…

Ed T

Grizz12

Dec 22, 2018
Alaska
Detector(s) used
Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might want to check out the current price for laying hens ($25 - $250) and the cost of chick starter crumbles feed. The prices are rising because the commercial egg growers are buying all they can.
I watch over my buddies chickens while he's out of town and get to keep the eggs I harvest, he keeps me updated on the cost of his supplies and how they've skyrocked over the past 2 years. He could sell the eggs wholesale @ $9+/dz but chooses not to.

Commercial guys are buying up as much as possible because they know the price of EVERYTHING is going up and they want to save as much as possible before it happens again

ZombieKnot

Dec 25, 2022
Still not enough. 4 grams of gold used to be worth a month's wages hundreds of years ago. Now that barely covers the price of gasoline and supplies.
Read a story of how the price of gold per ounce has been equivalent to the cost of a new tailored suit or designer dinner dress for 100 years.

Last edited:

ZombieKnot

Dec 25, 2022
My grandfather had 3 million dollars worth of gold bars in a bank in Pittsburgh in 1930(?) from selling those pointy top- round bottom water towers to municipalities all over U.S. The gold was principle asset of many loans for his business. So... Roosevelt confiscated it and paid him less than $25/ounce; then taxed him for the cash payment at highest income level; then raised price of gold to $35/ounce. Family not happy with POLITICS since then.:sadsmiley:

Rhapsody

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2022
North American Continent
Detector(s) used
Nokta Anfibio
Nokta Legend
Human Eyeball
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
1846 $ per troy ounce now, thats just under 60$ per gram minus purity of the gold you find. Sell wisely
thank you for that, gonna hit like twenty beaches on a metal detecting trip next month this news makes me happy:)

ZombieKnot

Dec 25, 2022
Looks like gold is climbing a dollar per week on average...can you buy futures with that info?
If there is a SHTF depression where do you sell your stockpile metals pls? Wont coin and pawn shops stop buying for lack of cash? Scared of having to buy $20 in groceries with a 20 dollar double eagle:dontknow:.
Things that make you go hummmm

ZombieKnot

Dec 25, 2022
I am boycotting most dairy products…I did break down and bought a gallon of milk today, normally I would have bought 2 gallons…I have not bought eggs in a month…Maybe I will break down and buy a dozen…

Only time will tell…

Ed T
VEGANS say they are saving animals lives...so why are they eating all their food?:laughing7:
Which came first...Evolution is just an "Erector Set" for GOD!!! PTL
My pet ZOMBIE said Vegans taste like CHICKEN!
(dont egg me on; am going to milk this for...)
Why did the chicken cross the highway...suicidal.
ok, SORRY, insert funny bone

Last edited:

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher, Garrett, and Falcon.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The government has been encroaching little by little on private life and wealth for generations. If we the people don't take a stand we will end up in a communist state where we own nothing.
The following definition should help you as to what is happening:
What is the Difference Between Gold Bullion and Gold?

Gold can refer to anything containing the yellow-colored precious metal. Gold ore straight from the ground, gold flakes in riverbeds, gold jewelry or watches. These are all undeniably gold.

Conversely, gold bullion refers to high-purity gold sold for its known gold content—not its form.

https://www.gainesvillecoins.com/bl...tRvMGnG008ndkRtWv3RxKqtGH_SpQNGUaAh0AEALw_wcB

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Some "States" have specific "Code" covering the topic of "Gold dust". It is worth the short time to check it out.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Almost all "Bullion bars that are stamped" can be confiscated by the federal government. Certification process (known markings) comes to mind as the process for the confiscation to take place.

Assembler

Silver Member
May 10, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This could be the reason many are pushing for a "Digital currency".
There still will be trading of gold dust going on that can't be stopped.
The waking up will help this from taking a total control.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZombieKnot

Dec 25, 2022
In nature, gold is an electrum. Made of many parts. Saying gold has a specific gravity of 19 in water is not so true due to the lack of purity. 90% gold with 10% silver has a lower specific gravity than bullion gold. Something to consider when box is surging...
Spot is $1,962 and climbing.
Recommend to sell now and convert to Australian or Jordanian before cash crashes in value[Dutch Desease] and no one has money to buy your gold or silver.
OPINION of old guy who remembers $1,000,000 Zimbabwe notes were used as toilet paper.
Wait till breaks $2,000 spot price.
Sell and deposit into BANK OF JORDAN that wont be locked up when world banks go crypto and only way to access accounts is with digital tattoo on wrist or forehead. Magnetic particles mixed with ink, invest in this!!!
This future predicted by a 2,000 year old book! (Translated title is "THE BOOK".)
Happy Trails.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread