Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about all the paranormal stuff, but when I was about ten years old I was sitting in a Sunday School class when this man walked in. He was a deacon in the Baptist church. Suddenly something inside told me he was going to die. He did the next week! He was found dead of a heart attack in his car on a country road. No one knew why he was out in the country and it was never explained. Scared the hell out of me! I worried about it for years and will never forget it. Paranormal? Psychic? ESP? I haven't a clue, but it happened. I've never had that feeling about anyone else since. M :icon_scratch: nty

Sky_Warrior

Apr 23, 2008
Auburn Hills MI
Detector(s) used
MY ACE 250 JUST GOT HERE 5/07/08, also used a fisher 1220-x
I have had a few premonitions in my life but none more worse then what happened today. The passed few days I have been having a bad feeling, and been feeling like something bad was gonna happen. It was followed by bad dreams and one dream in particular 2 days ago.

Here is a small bit of it from my dream journal just the part about this women.

"There were 2 ladies at like a club, one ladies husband really pissed her off for something and they were gonna get a divorce. they were young maybe late 20's early 30's. Anyways you hear one shot from the background and she grabs her neck (the lady fighting with her husband) her friend screams and this Asian guy next to her kind of walks back a little. Other then that no one really acts like she was just shot.

I put my hand over the gun shot wound to apply pressure and I could feel blood beginning to ooze out of my hand. The next thing I know is the lady is in my bedroom, here friend is gone and I am alone. She is still bleeding and this time it was a lot more blood. She couldn't really talk and was trying to say something. I ran to get a towel to put to put pressure on the whole neck. When I got back she was on the floor still bleeding, I remember thinking that she was gonna die there because it hit the artery, I did call 911 or someone did i just remember thinking i did and that the ambulance was coming.

I started to apply pressure again and then the bleeding stopped, I was thinking "how the hell did it stop" then I just woke up."

That along with 2 other dreams that were very dark...

So anyways today I woke up to my mom crying about my cousin (her niece) was dead. I was shocked, the lady in the dream looked very similar to my cousin. The death still hasn't set in for me I suspect it will soon maybe tomorrow. I don't like my premonitions at times and other times I welcome them. I consider myself "Psychic" and consider it a gift, i have seen some horrible things but helped some people and it makes up for it.

Peace!

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes, be sceptic. :D

Some sound like they know something, some do know something and others know nothing.

The differeance can be hard to tell between those who sound like they know something and those who know something.
Those who know nothing you just have to ask out; then it's often easy to "see" them.

I was talking to a lad about Schaman courses and he qouted his teacher for me;
"Don't believe a word I say, experience it yourself."

jamestaylor

Feb 24, 2007
Hi,

Very interesting thread.....the one remark that the angels would not harm the grass or the trees...the experience I was shown was that glass, wood, and stone is also what would be collected at the harvest...I also seem to be able to know when someone is thinking of me as this is when my phone rings and this individual is calling. Sometimes it is months when the last time I have thought of them. Happens often. Premonitions are real ..pay attention Very scary sometimes

missionman

Feb 3, 2010
Trish... I'm new here but I read about your dream and I have a different read on it. The room you speak of is your life as you see it.. very busy, but you are self aware and focused. In comes Jesus and no-one responds but you...you know Him. You see him disfigured because you see Him as being broken or not sufficient. He asks about your daughter..but He is really asking about YOU. His leaving with a smile means He is still looking for you and at peace. Your fear of death represents a fear of change in your life and He is the threat. How that plays out is known to you or will become known as you continue to live in your room. This is what your dream says to me.

lincha

Feb 27, 2007
Iowa
My earliest premonition was at the age of 5. My parents were talking to my aunt and uncle about going to a park the next day for a picnic and swim. That night I dreamt of a leaf and an acorn being caught in a whirlpool and being drawn under. The next morning my mother was putting a swimsuit on me and I told her that we should not go swimming, because something bad was going to happen and I told her about my dream. She said we would find a very shallow place to go swimming and not to worry.
We kids where taken down the river to a very shallow place and were swimming when we heard yelling. We all got out of the water and went back to where my dad and uncle had been fishing. Turns out they got hot and decided to dive in and swim across the river. My uncle got tired on the way back and got pulled under by the strong current he drowned that day. I remember seeing everyone crying that day and reminded my mother of my dream, she hushed me and told me that it wasnt true about my dream.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions