SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use the ! in the triangle at the lower left of a post.

SeabeeRon

Bronze Member
Aug 5, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA.
Detector(s) used
ML Sov GT; Whites MXT & Surf PI Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As to sending a PM, in the Send message area where you write what you want to send, scroll to the bottom and there are several boxes you check as to what you want.

You may be able to set this up as permanent in your profile settings.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ron is correct, below the message text box be sure to check the box

__X__ Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder.

Stores a copy of the message you send in the 'Sent Items' folder.

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So its called "message" now and not "private message"? Cant find messages in my profile either. Also, is the"mail" icon at the top left, is that a "PM"?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So its called "message" now and not "private message"? Cant find messages in my profile either. Also, is the"mail" icon at the top left, is that a "PM"?
It is called conversation, if on pc in the upper right to the right of your name is the envelope, you can see all your messages there and can start a message from there. If you want to send pm to someone if you highlight their name with your mouse it opens up and at the bottom is "start conversation", if you click on it it automatically puts their name in the "to" box and you just type a message.

Michael L

Mar 8, 2022
Howdy! New here. Tried to send a PM to a couple folks but got the following error message: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator." Not spam though, and I don't know what in my message is getting flagged for this. Any administrators able to help?

Thanks!
ML

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy! New here. Tried to send a PM to a couple folks but got the following error message: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator." Not spam though, and I don't know what in my message is getting flagged for this. Any administrators able to help?

Thanks!
ML
I would have to know what you are sending to really understand. Are you trying to send same PM to multiple members at the same time, if so how many? Does it have links to other websites?

Michael L

Mar 8, 2022
I would have to know what you are sending to really understand. Are you trying to send same PM to multiple members at the same time, if so how many? Does it have links to other websites?

No just to a single person! I included a link to a thread they had posted in that I wanted to ask a question about, as well as a link to my personal website so they could see I wasn't a weirdo (since I'm new here!).

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No just to a single person! I included a link to a thread they had posted in that I wanted to ask a question about, as well as a link to my personal website so they could see I wasn't a weirdo (since I'm new here!).

It may be because of your website, software may see it as spam or non-secure.

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As to sending a PM, in the Send message area where you write what you want to send, scroll to the bottom and there are several boxes you check as to what you want.

You may be able to set this up as permanent in your profile settings.
Thx for your service Ron.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread