Prizes of the LBH

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
First prize and best prize! NEW FRIENDS THAT LIKE TO DETECT!!!!

1. Bufflehead Ducks Unlimited Decoy (going to my father-in-law that had several of these he lost when his home burned up a month and a half ago Traded a Ducks Unlimited Weather station for this one thanks Sniffer!)
2. Ducks Unlimited Camo Hat (again going to father-in-law who lost 100 hats from all over the world in the same fire)
3. Ducks unlimited Calendar (same thing as above two)
4. Calculator from local law firm which I will use almost every day in my job when not posting on TNET.
5. Minelab hatpin (traded some Garrett Headphones for this, thanks Sniffer)
6. Kellyco clip towel which my daughter is going to love! (traded a Minelab hat for this thanks Texas Connection)
7. A bag of uncleaned ROMAN COINS!!!!!! Coolest coins I have owned so far!!!

And my daughter was given a Gator digger from Nana40. Thanks Nana, she is SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about having a good digger.

As you can see very nice prizes and I will get to give my father-in-law a little something he will like.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Wow! Looks like your father in law is quite the prize winner there! You got the best prize though....that calculator to count all the many great friends you have gained this weekend! :angel4:

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
I got a couple of nice things

1. a horseshoe necklace with lots of bling, daughter alex spoke real quick for that one
2. a wide brim miami vice hat, great for making shade
3. a ducks unlimited weather clock, trade from above
4. a kellyco towel, BB gave a couple of ideas on how to use it LOL

I was lucky enough to find one of the sets of keys for the special prizes, and boy howdy did I get lucky,
I can't lie, I was hoping for a detector, but I got something that floored me.
Noodle came up with a 1882 5 dollar gold coin, IT IS SWEET

Thank you to noodle and her a$$ and everyone involved ( including the hunters ) to make this resounding success

Sniffer

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK..here's mine! Gosh I got a lot of GREAT things! Thanks to all who donated and brought me special gifts! I love them all!!!!

IMG_3854-1.jpg

IMG_3849.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

Got myself a trophy from the one and only WSDaddy AND a box of candy, AND a hat, AND a necklace. ( You sure know how to spoil a gal, Daddy! :-* OH..Charlie loves the knife too! Thank you!
BBay earrings!!! AND the one's I had my eye on from day one! Thank you BBay!
Set of Barber dimes! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE 'em! But I don't know who to thank for them!! :-\
Batteries from Junior! Thank you!
A hat!
Magazines
Got some yummy BBQ sauce from Jeff and Evy and a great charm. Thank you!!!
I got a really neat display light from Tin Nugget!
And a neat sheriff's pin from Shorty! :wink:
Lots of great stuff in the goodie bag too!

Thanks you guys!!

Nana :)

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Nana, how can you get that organized after a 38 hour drive??? >:( My prizes are still scattered all over the greenhouse! :-[ You're making us all look BAD! :tongue3: :tard: :P ;D :D

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Wow! Looks like you guys made out like bandits!! :thumbsup: Such incredible prizes and best of all you got to meet a lot of old friends! Nana sure did it up her winnings nice! Very cool of you guys to share with us what you brought home. Thanks for including us!! ~hugs~

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
That was partly my reason for posting this, but also I didn't get to see who won everything!

So please if you would share your prizes with those that are interested. Pictures aren't necessary but are nice!

Mastereagle22

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
yeah! everyone post prizes! ;D David asked me who won the jerky package we sent but I have not heard yet. I did not even hear who won the darlin gator! :o I am sure everyone is still recuperating after helping dig up that grill and such! lol

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
OK so now I'm being pushy.

I am trying to find out who donated all the prizes I won and send them PMs where I can. So if you don't want to post your prizes here please send a PM to the person that donated the item and tell them thank you.

The MAJOR reason I am asking this is, people who donate prizes need to know that their prizes went to people that appreciate them. IT is difficult to get prizes donated from some people but by letting them know we all appreciate it they will continue to donate to events like these.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cynangyl said:
yeah! everyone post prizes! ;D David asked me who won the jerky package we sent but I have not heard yet. I did not even hear who won the darlin gator! :o I am sure everyone is still recuperating after helping dig up that grill and such! lol

I was given the great honor of having the gator for this year as it is now the Lousannia Bayou Hunt "mascot" to be passed to another lucky person next year. I guess it is fitting that it came home with me as everyone knows the "gators" are from Florida and Lousannia only has "tigers" lol :tongue3: I will post a pic of it and it's new friends soon.

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
LOL go Bobby! So glad you have the honor of having the gator and that you were well enough to attend and obviously have a great time!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Cynangyl said:
LOL go Bobby! So glad you have the honor of having the gator and that you were well enough to attend and obviously have a great time!

Yes I owe all it all to the prayers you all gave for me. I never could of done it without them :)

olegoat

Oct 18, 2007
southeast tn
Detector(s) used
fisher 1220x,gc-1023,tesoro tejon , fisher f-2, compass yukon 77b, tesoro bandito 11 umax
prizes---i'll show you prizes, they are in this car buried an i am in tx, now when i get hme and unload the car (about 10 days from now) i will take and post a pic of them.....sorry about the focus, but you get the idea of the mess we are working under, i cant even remember what all we won, so not to leave anything out as i unload they will be put in a seperate pile and a pic taken, dang i am still groggy, sorry that some people had to do the grindstone this week, stay at it, your day of lounging will happen.......see ya olegoat

Attachments

• priz1.JPG
    priz1.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 655
  • priz2.JPG
    priz2.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 643

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
lol sounds like you have quite a drive ahead of you! Enjoy the scenery and the company and we will be glad to wait and see what ya won! Drive safe!

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Hey Olegoat

I know what happened, the camera got a snort of the special adult beverage you brought with you!!!!!

That thing might not EVER focus again! :wink: :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D Glad you made it safely. Tell that sweet woman that puts up with you hello for me will ya?

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
I think ME is right about the "adult beverage"! It took care of my ulcer....it is now in my foot!!
Baggins

R

RUDY2003

Like ME said, "First and Best Prizes were the friends made and everyone detecting their A$$es off"

It was a great time for all.

Food, huntin, prizes, conversations, meetin and gettin to know everyone.

I was honored to attend the hunt and I was Not Surprised that everyone was just like me, loving the detectin'.

I won,
1. Bag of Roman Bronze Coins (also my favorite)..
2. Ducks Unlimited Tote bag (came in handy)
3. Coffee mug
4. Calculator
5. Fisher coozie
6. Hat
Plus all the freebies in the "Somethin Extra" bag!
Also given to me was a piece of an old shaving razor ME had found. I found the handle to the razor at the old farmhouse just across the yard.

I also want to thank Brian for the Wheats he gave me to help fill out my book. (i'll be sending you some too)

Lets do this again real soon, somewhere.........

Rudy

OP
OP
mastereagle22

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
It was my pleasure to give you the top to the razor. I think completed relics like that are so cool and I wanted you to have it. I'm pleased you did like it.

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
I ended up with a list of very nice things but especially wanted to mention the silver dimes.......I think Master Eagle donated them. If I'm wrong on that please correct me. I collect coins and every one of the 14 dimes were dates and mint marks I needed for a book I'm filling up!!! A big thank you to all that donated the wonderful prizes. Cheers..........Shanegalang :wave:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions