Producer contacted me! Thank You Everybody!

Legend Buster

Dec 26, 2021
To everyone who has posted on my threads, "Thank You!"

Thank you for engaging with me, by doing so, a tv producer has contacted me. If nobody bothered to reply to my posts they may have been buried and went unseen. And for the record, Tom has been instrumental in giving me the chance to explain what I'm seeking to do. His questions have led me to explain myself more and more. I was reluctant to share to much information but field testing things has been instructional. I don't need to convince a producer there is a buried treasure and I'm going to find it. I need to convince a producer that there is a dynamite documentary to be made out of a famous treasure legend with the very real possibility that I have found the correct location. After all the episode of Oak Island, producers know there is a audience for Lost Treasure stories and searchers.

Anyways.... Thanks everyone!

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thank you for engaging with me, by doing so, a tv producer has contacted me. If nobody bothered to reply to my posts they may have been buried and went unseen. And for the record, Tom has been instrumental in giving me the chance to explain what I'm seeking to do. His questions have led me to explain myself more and more. I was reluctant to share to much information but field testing things has been instructional. I don't need to convince a producer there is a buried treasure and I'm going to find it. I need to convince a producer that there is a dynamite documentary to be made out of a famous treasure legend with the very real possibility that I have found the correct location. After all the episode of Oak Island, producers know there is a audience for Lost Treasure stories and searchers.

Good Luck Hope to see your story on Tv in the near future

jaybreezy58

Aug 19, 2021
south shore massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

well if you are looking for help i am a police officer in massachusetts that would be very interested in assisting. I just want to dig.

Tahts-a-dats-ago

Apr 30, 2014
NJ
Detector(s) used
Legend,
Anfibio multi,
Apex,
ORX,
Deus,
Vanquish 440
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations and best of luck. I look forward to watching your documentary.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey thats great....good luck and hope to watch your documentary one day !!

BennyV

Feb 22, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am happy to hear this! Please keep us posted.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thank you for engaging with me, by doing so, a tv producer has contacted me.
Congratulations! Who is the producer and for what network?

Edit: Found it: https://www.americanchainsaws.com/

So basically, you pitch your idea to them, and if they think it's good enough, they pitch it to a network. Good luck!

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they produce it and pitch the finished product to a network
Stay patient and try to temper your expectations. Remember, approximately 99 percent of all shows/scripts pitched get rejected. If you are lucky enough to be that 1% chosen, then the next hurdle is getting it made into a pilot/proof of concept of which only 1 in 5 of accepted scripts ever get made into a pilot. Once it's made into a pilot, it gets pitched to the networks and they only pick up approximately 40 percent of those.

So if you're doing the math, it comes out to about 1 in a 1000 pitched scripts ever become a show, even less for someone who is unknown and has no previous portfolio of work or any inside contacts in the industry. But who knows, if you don't try, you can't succeed, so best of luck! If you fail, get back up and try again!

Last edited:

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Legend Buster i am so glad your getting the help you wanted and needed .
PLEASE keep us posted as to your outcomes :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread