Puerto Rico Metal Detecting!!

kraeid

Greenie
Jan 18, 2009
Hi I'm from PR to and bought my metal detector last year. Hardly ever used it but thought on starting. Well what part of PR are you from?

peseta99

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2008
San Juan , Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x,Minelab Explorer,Minelab Excalibur I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from Puerto Rico, currently living in the cupey area , I am looking for someone that can share new places to hunt specially were it can be some of the called " Entierros" or hoards , ponds ( old ones) etc , you can send me an e-mail to [email protected]

::) ::)

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150
Hello everyone,

I like to metal detect and have moved to Puerto Rico. So far the only things that I have found have been Corona and Malta bottle caps but, this was just my first venture here. I shot around the Salinas La Playa area with little success. Can any of you folks show me a good place to shoot. I don't know the area very well and live in Caguas.

Thanks,
Ernest

Jun 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 sale ................................. 4 sale ........................ for sale !!
for sale in puerto rico aguadilla city
(Metal Detector ) gold
$450 firme its new it cost is $850 with the shipin is a GARRETT AT GOLD (metal detector ) is specific to look for gold OR ANY coin it uses the frecuensi 18KHS is water prove 10 feet depth headset included my phone 939-358-8831 jose
check here..
Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector For Sale - Kellyco Metal Detectors
Garrett AT Gold Tech Specs

Oct 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AT Gold

4 sale ................................. 4 sale ........................ for sale !!
for sale in puerto rico aguadilla city
(Metal Detector ) gold
$450 firme its new it cost is $850 with the shipin is a GARRETT AT GOLD (metal detector ) is specific to look for gold OR ANY coin it uses the frecuensi 18KHS is water prove 10 feet depth headset included my phone 939-358-8831 jose
check here..
Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector For Sale - Kellyco Metal Detectors
Garrett AT Gold Tech Specs

Still got the At Gold pal ??? by the way,im from Fajardo Puerto Rico !! Hi to all ! any one that is in the hobby can add me on FB ! https://www.facebook.com/johnny.w.elcaminante

Last edited:

eemaxpr

Apr 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I live in San Juan and am looking for new areas to hunt around the Island. If anybody is available and wanting to hunt please contact me.
Garrett ATP and Fisher CZ21, Stealth scoop.

wds55

May 25, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heading to PR this week anyone want to MD or know of any good spots?

please text 9105872397
Danny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread