Question about treasures in general.

alf1978

Greenie
Nov 14, 2022
Some years back when i was younger, found myself working in a sumer camp for elders one night under the stars and the brandy ,wine and other fine liquids i sat with them as usual and listent to stories at some point i remember some of them as they where talking about tresures beried and wars that most of the times when gold coins where beried also silver coins where beried with them and the conversation continued .... Is this like true ? i supoze it depends who is hiding the gold and what period it was or ?
Unfortunatly i have not found anythink yet exept the od old coin by acident without a metal detector or anythink ...
maybe know i have joined Treasure net i will learn a few tips & tricks and start finding treasures :icon_pirat:

RwP

Feb 12, 2020
Midwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some years back when i was younger, found myself working in a sumer camp for elders one night under the stars and the brandy ,wine and other fine liquids i sat with them as usual and listent to stories at some point i remember some of them as they where talking about tresures beried and wars that most of the times when gold coins where beried also silver coins where beried with them and the conversation continued .... Is this like true ? i supoze it depends who is hiding the gold and what period it was or ?
Unfortunatly i have not found anythink yet exept the od old coin by acident without a metal detector or anythink ...
maybe know i have joined Treasure net i will learn a few tips & tricks and start finding treasures :icon_pirat:
Always a good idea to listen to older people's stories, you may be surprised what it may lead to.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a rumor that at the old "Roll Wheat place" way down south they buried gold to hide it from the Yankees. Maybe true, probably not because those folks had land, not gold. A family legend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread