All Treasure Hunting

Gregory E. Davis

Oct 22, 2013
Tempe, Arizona
Detector(s) used
eyeball it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks , but still doesn't say how far u can drive. I'd like to drive all the way to cane springs or close to the building out there.. Then walk from there. Any more info would be appreciated.
Good afternoon Sir: If you are referring to the Four Peaks Jeep Road leading to that Cane Spring In the Four Peaks area from Cottonwood Camp, then you will need a 4 wheel drive jeep with a high clearance, low wheel base and lots of nerve. The Jeep road is slow but will take you to Cane Spring but no further. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon Sir: If you are referring to the Four Peaks Jeep Road leading to that Cane Spring In the Four Peaks area from Cottonwood Camp, then you will need a 4 wheel drive jeep with a high clearance, low wheel base and lots of nerve. The Jeep road is slow but will take you to Cane Spring but no further. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis
Thank u again, Mr. Davis. Your knowledge of the area is incredible. I'm guess a high side by side will do hopefully. If my trip north comes to be. Right now is a back up trip.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions