QUESTION FROM A NEW MEMEBR

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to metal detect and maybe treasure hunt in a area where there signs saying that non residents are not allowed to fish or swim in the area ... Is it possible theres rules on banning non residents from treasure hunting ???? Pt 41 and Pt 35 were hiding at this site ...Pt 41 rescued president Quezon now some war lord forgot we are one nation how is this possible ???

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
PT (Patrol torpedo boat) 35 was burned at Ceba and PT 41 was destroyed by our Army near Lake Lanao --to prevent being captured. Treasure hunting in Pilipino waters should be considered as "on your own risk" notwithstanding any law that may make it legal IMO.
Don.......

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
what history says and the facts are 2 different stories

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife is Filipino, been to Philippines 4 or 5 times, the one place you do not want to go in the Philippines is to jail...

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Do u realize am a citizen of the Philippines and the beach is National property not the mayors ????

OP
OP
I

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
And my dad told me that Pt35 was towed back to its base in Negros then later destroyed

Renerio Cenabre

Nov 13, 2018
Cavite
Detector(s) used
Makro Jeohunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PT (Patrol torpedo boat) 35 was burned at Ceba and PT 41 was destroyed by our Army near Lake Lanao --to prevent being captured. Treasure hunting in Pilipino waters should be considered as "on your own risk" notwithstanding any law that may make it legal IMO.
Don.......
Good day Sir,

I see you have a lot knowledge of Treasure hunting in the Philippines, do you know how to read signs or symbol? what does this foot means?

Attachments

• received_827318717458649.jpeg
    received_827318717458649.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 30

Renerio Cenabre

Nov 13, 2018
Cavite
Detector(s) used
Makro Jeohunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day Sir,

I see you have a lot knowledge of Treasure hunting in the Philippines, do you know how to read signs or symbol? what does this foot means?
Ok
RC, Sorry, I can't read the signs.
I'm more interested in seeing more pictures of the coins you presented.
Don.........
Sir I already ask my Friend about it

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do u realize am a citizen of the Philippines and the beach is National property not the mayors ????
Do you REALIZE most of us are US citizens and are asking advice on your country's laws and regulations

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread