question

Mike T

Oct 4, 2006
Yes they are the same frequency.
My whole family is from Russia, came here at end of WW2, changed our name from Zarochefsky(something like that). Grandma, mother always speaking the Russian, Me I felt embarrassed, wanted to be as American as friends, Baseball, Rock,Sex with lots of girls so I know nothing of Russian Culture. Can't speak Russian.
I read today in newspaper Right wing marchers in many cities in Russia, they give Fascist salute, why people not angry with this?
Someday I'd love to see Russia, learn language read Pushkin in Russian. Mike Taylor

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Mike T said:
I read today in newspaper Right wing marchers in many cities in Russia, they give Fascist salute, why people not angry with this?
It is lie of propagation,in Russia have passed legal\official meetings of Russian patriots against illegal migrants.We very much do not love them. :-X

Mike T

Oct 4, 2006
I don't know too much about computers, After the last message I e-mailed you I got E-mail from forum administrater, I did something wrong the way I sent message, anyways it would be easier to e-mail me direct. [email protected]

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Mike T said:
I don't know too much about computers, After the last message I e-mailed you I got E-mail from forum administrater, I did something wrong the way I sent message, anyways it would be easier to e-mail me direct. [email protected]
I sent the letter to you

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike T said:

when you get an EMail Notice of a Message,
go into your MAIL Box.
See above. and respond from there.
IF You respond to the EMail Notification, the Server,
kicks it back to you automatically.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Comrades! Who has ideas on my question? Whether it will be better to work my detector with the coil from XLT???

Mike T

Oct 4, 2006
Hello again brother, I made a mistake, the Prism is 8.3 khz. and the XLT is 6.9khz. I went to the Whites website and saw the list of coils. They are close in frequency but not the same. could damage your detector?
I been busy, studying about Camp Adair a military base from 1942-1946, 300,00 soldiers trained there, now just weeds, hunters shooting ducks, no buildings all moved someplace else. I look at maps taken from airplane then, compare with Google Earth now try to understand where buildings were, very difficult.
Maybe someday I get one of the young chicks in my building to show me how to make photos on internet and I can post, of course it won't be as interesting as your posts. Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread