RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
we need to take them here!

Wonder about if they know that we started again.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Have to take some medieval coins out of the soup. B.B. in a few minutes.
=============
Don't let them burn , ha ha.
Past my bed time again.
coin-shower-smiley-emoticon.gif It's been fun and I will be back tonight.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ok its like the best weather statement one can have. :BangHead:

here remains considerable uncertainty with regards to how long the freezing rain will last before changing over to rain on Sunday. However, the potential exists for some locales to see amounts in excess of 20 mm of freezing rain on Sunday.

Ice accumulations of this magnitude combined with gusty northeast winds to 60 km/h may result in widespread power outages due to fallen tree limbs and power lines.

Winter driving condition are expected on untreated roads Saturday and Sunday.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Flooding may become a threat in some areas by Sunday evening. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]So 10-12" inches for me, then 1.75" of rain, plus hte wind on top of this 20+mm of freezing rain.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I'm miffed, stuffed, pi$$ed, confused, going out to top on fuels for generator, wife is getting some essentials, and we'll fill the bathtub so we can flush the white throne if the generator runs out.
[/FONT]It's the middle of APRIL.:dontknow:

Albertaclipper

Feb 27, 2012
Central Alberta, Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey pepperJ....

Good luck to you and your wife! That is a horrible forecast!

This pic is from today at work, Central Alberta.......They are calling for more snow on Monday and Tuesday, up to 20 more centimeters possibly.
I am convinced that Spring will not arrive until September now.....A year ago at this time, I was golfing, camping and arrowhead hunting.........

IMG_20180413_091347.jpg

Last edited:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey pepperJ....

This pic is from today at work, Central Alberta.......They are calling for more snow on Monday and Tuesday, up to 20 more centimeters possibly.
I am convinced that Spring will not arrive until September now.....A year ago at this time, I was golfing, camping and arrowhead hunting.........

View attachment 1577243

Didn´t know yet that we have also members from Siberia. :laughing7:

Nastrovje Towarisch!! :occasion14:

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok its like the best weather statement one can have. :BangHead:

here remains considerable uncertainty with regards to how long the freezing rain will last before changing over to rain on Sunday. However, the potential exists for some locales to see amounts in excess of 20 mm of freezing rain on Sunday.

Ice accumulations of this magnitude combined with gusty northeast winds to 60 km/h may result in widespread power outages due to fallen tree limbs and power lines.

Winter driving condition are expected on untreated roads Saturday and Sunday.

Flooding may become a threat in some areas by Sunday evening.

So 10-12" inches for me, then 1.75" of rain, plus hte wind on top of this 20+mm of freezing rain.
I'm miffed, stuffed, pi$$ed, confused, going out to top on fuels for generator, wife is getting some essentials, and we'll fill the bathtub so we can flush the white throne if the generator runs out.
It's the middle of APRIL.:dontknow:

Sounds real bad Mate. Weather is going totally crazy. April - right! evidence for the global "warming"...
Can´t remember when we had the last real good summer here. It feels like everything is cooling down but not heating up.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
KCM,

Did you checked the crops or the roots ?? :laughing7: I mean.....

Actually, we're lost somewhere between the "checking crops" pic and AlbertaClipper's pic. Got 2" of snow yesterday but it was gone by 1pm. Still have 1/2 the ground covered in snow-ice firm enough to walk on. Virtually no fresh snow in 2 months! And still have piles and piles of plowed snow over 5' deep. ...The skeeters will just have to wait a bit longer this year. :tongue3:

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey pepperJ....

One has to wonder if it'll be another crappy year. Farmer just said today " Heavy on sugar, light on hay" So stopped selling off bales and is going to save the rest just in case.

Albertaclipper

Feb 27, 2012
Central Alberta, Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One has to wonder if it'll be another crappy year. Farmer just said today " Heavy on sugar, light on hay" So stopped selling off bales and is going to save the rest just in case.

Who fricking knows anymore.........If it doesn't smarten up, I am flying to AARC's place so I can learn to dive and go golfing somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread