Randsburg, Joburg, Ridgecrest, Ca

1krazeepolack

Sep 1, 2009
Buckeye, Az
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
:hello: As of the end of january, 2014, I will be resettled in the above named area again. I am an active senior that prospects this same area. I have mostly drywash equipment, & a 4 wheel drive quad. I'm hoping to partner up w/a senior prospector that also has thier own gear, & is willing to venture out in search of that elusive yellow stuff. :pot-of-gold::pot-of-gold::pot-of-gold::pot-of-gold: I reside on a 20 acre homestead, w/plenty of parking, & easy access into the mountains. I was on hiatus for several months, previously residing very near hiwy 395 & Goler/Randsburg road until mid 2013. A friendly active person to prospect with would be helpful. BLM has limited many trails in this area, but there is still room to roam & explore. I am on the West side of 395, very near the weather station atop the mountain here. (Laurel Mtn) If you think you might be interested in "partnering up", please PM me, or an email to [email protected] Last chance canyon is nearby, as are many other sites I have already explored. Many, many abandonded shafts & tunnels dot this area. Let's talk a bit. Walt :mblah05::hello2::coffee2:

shepcal

Mar 19, 2003
Oakhurst,CA
Detector(s) used
modded 4500, CTX30-30, Gold Monster1000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Walt wish you the best of luck. I live up just below Yosemite NP but travel to AZ as much as I can. You being about half way, may meet some day for a cup or brew!

Good Luck, Shep

gublube

Dec 13, 2010
there are many clubs that would be gd to join and be a part of. also there is a guy named sandtrap, jerry balacer. hes friends with legeng jim straight. they are both on rob allisons nugget hunting forum. you can email them and sandtrap has a lot of experience and jim straight wrote the books on the area. they do meet and go to the rands general store café. I believe santrap rt now is recovering from some small medical issues. I do a lot of detecting in the rands areas. I, a member of the oc49ers and they have about 6 or more claims in the areas. I found my first two dinks in the goler gulch area on one of the club claims with my gpx 5000. I sold it awhile back and kept the gb pro. but am fixin to buy another gpx 5000. I live in grover beach now and do a lot of offshore fishing, as I own my own offshore boat. but im looking for areas to coinshoot herebesides the beach, more older coins and relics. anyways gd luck.

john c stidman

OP
OP
1krazeepolack

1krazeepolack

Sep 1, 2009
Buckeye, Az
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
This post is NO LONGER valid. I have permanently vacated the screwed up state of "Kalifornikate" with no plan of returning !

Walter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread