Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000aaa.jpg
beside the old Ravine schoolhouse. Representatives of the Pine Grove Community Band are in the foreground. Charles Ferrebee is playing the trombone. From Mr. Ferrebee, clockwise around the circle, are Lon Leffler, Lyman Keefer (snare drum), Harry Fisher (bass horn), Daniel Brommer, John Fessler and John Unger, cornet; and Edward Barr. Of this group, only Mr. Ferrebee and Daniel Brommer are still living. The picture was taken by the late Alvin C. Schwalm.

The Press Herald

Pine Grove, Pennsylvania
06 Jan 1972

Tuff to Nail this down though I have passed this spot thousands of times
in my working Days, etc, through now. downside all Ravine looked the same
in the 70's, 80's & 90's
000bbb.jpg

000aaa - Copy.jpg

Now I need to use the 3 Mountains in the Back, however the Mountain to the Left has been drastically Shaved Down to allow Interstate 81 to Pass Ravine
Without a very hard turn, and wiping out the entire town in the process.
but this looks Close

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2032747 beside the old Ravine schoolhouse. Representatives of the Pine Grove Community Band are in the foreground. Charles Ferrebee is playing the trombone. From Mr. Ferrebee, clockwise around the circle, are Lon Leffler, Lyman Keefer (snare drum), Harry Fisher (bass horn), Daniel Brommer, John Fessler and John Unger, cornet; and Edward Barr. Of this group, only Mr. Ferrebee and Daniel Brommer are still living. The picture was taken by the late Alvin C. Schwalm.

The Press Herald

Pine Grove, Pennsylvania
06 Jan 1972

Tuff to Nail this down though I have passed this spot thousands of times
in my working Days, etc, through now. downside all Ravine looked the same
in the 70's, 80's & 90's
View attachment 2032748
View attachment 2032749
Now I need to use the 3 Mountains in the Back, however the Mountain to the Left has been drastically Shaved Down to allow Interstate 81 to Pass Ravine
Without a very hard turn, and wiping out the entire town in the process.
but this looks Close
Nice research.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread