Ray Dillman

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Dan dillman please contact me ASAP .. you do not under stand what Ray has found , the legend is falling apart and i am a seeker, sha ma chi .....

Ray's site in Utah is one of the 7 cities of cibola and yes within reason and logic i can prove it now ... between ray and me we have found two of the cities of cibola ... there are 5 more out there .....

the chosen ones are people that can see threw the darkness and into other deminsions , they were blind in some way in their past as Ray was and i still am ...they are seers ..

ray was a great shaman and he knew it was some where hiden within him ....you hold his torch , you and i are the only ones to have found cibola cities ., i under stand what i can only teach you . you can respect Ray for who he was and stand for your fallen one . stand up and hold his place . you have a cities before you and you do not under stan what you have found ...

talk to me and we will see if greed or Ray's vission is your wealth ....

MRX

Jan 12, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contact me

I sent you a private message ..
Dan dillman please contact me ASAP .. you do not under stand what Ray has found , the legend is falling apart and i am a seeker, sha ma chi .....

Ray's site in Utah is one of the 7 cities of cibola and yes within reason and logic i can prove it now ... between ray and me we have found two of the cities of cibola ... there are 5 more out there .....

the chosen ones are people that can see threw the darkness and into other deminsions , they were blind in some way in their past as Ray was and i still am ...they are seers ..

ray was a great shaman and he knew it was some where hiden within him ....you hold his torch , you and i are the only ones to have found cibola cities ., i under stand what i can only teach you . you can respect Ray for who he was and stand for your fallen one . stand up and hold his place . you have a cities before you and you do not under stan what you have found ...

talk to me and we will see if greed or Ray's vission is your wealth ....

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i did a out line of what i can tell you . is Cibola real >yes .. it was devastated by the Spaniards when they found out it was not made of gold ,just Paulo house of stone that was at one time covered in Gold dust . but the Jesuit warn the natives and they collected all gold dust and put it in the statue of Jesus that stands watch over the treasure today .. is the treasure real Yes ...this is not about the treasure or gold or silver . its about the birth place of all humans and the treasures of Jesus .the holly grail and the Arc of the covenant and much more then we are worthy to hold in our own hands ...but let me say this to all that seek these treasures . the shaman of the seven caves were the most feared shaman in the world ever . and for good reason .. they have the power of both Montezuma 1 & 2 and all that were before them and the Arc and holly Grail .. the Curse of the seven caves shaman is very real .. ! it coast me all most everyone i know and most of my family i have only one sister out of 7 and my mother was taken after my youngest brother .. that's 8 family in 8 years ..ever year from the day i touch the seal on the cave .. i am a great shaman and i was protected . but my brother was not ...he suffered from the day we were there till his death 7 years latter .. it would not kill him . it enjoyed making him suffer .. you can think i am crazy all you want to .. but all that seek Montezuma's treasure will end the same way ...only the strongest of shaman can even come close and it has a cost to the soul ! any one that dose not believe in the curse is a total fool ! i know how to get in . that's not the problem . getting out alive is .. !

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its been nothing but a waste of time to come to this site .. trolls and children that dont know how to grow up and act their age ..
You are the one violating our rules, please stop insulting members.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no problem
8B5E7AFC-C63A-499A-B10F-94FC5CE412CD.jpeg

I don’t play games.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread