Ready

coinhound1983

Aug 22, 2012
Ready'

Ladies and gentlemen the time of year is back for me.. I'm an avid metal detectorist and relic hunter. Every fall I very respectfully ask permission to metal detect properties.. This fall I'm very interested in metal detecting freshly plowed fields along or near the Mississippi River area.. I'm very respectfully asking permission on facebook, if I can metal detect anyone's plowed fields , wether it be sugar cane, soy, corn, any type of fields that I wouldn't bother by doing a little digging.. Thank you in advance.. My Name is charles danna. I'm 31 father or 2 and disabled vet.. Recovering history is my hobby since a young child. Thank you again

Donald70448

Feb 22, 2014
Mandeville, La
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT pro, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking to get out with my son this weekend if your looking for hunting partner ! Just let me know ...

OP
OP
coinhound1983

coinhound1983

Aug 22, 2012
I'll be looking to get out and MD myself as well.. I live in ponchatoula, there's a few parks here. One was built in the 30s and rebuilt in 1955 I believe.. Lots of deep targets and plenty clad. We can try there.. Also today I'm meeting with the owner of a property here in town which had a general goods store on the grounds in the late 1800s turned into a house in the 30s . Hopefully she'll give me permission as it's Virgin ground .. Also if you have a spot pls let me know I'll be more than happy to try somewhere new. .

Tasmorn

Jun 9, 2013
Laplace, La
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Nox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I work in Ponchatoula ,overnight manager ... I am also looking for places to hunt and looking for hunting partner .

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ladies and gentlemen the time of year is back for me.. I'm an avid metal detectorist and relic hunter. Every fall I very respectfully ask permission to metal detect properties.. This fall I'm very interested in metal detecting freshly plowed fields along or near the Mississippi River area.. I'm very respectfully asking permission on facebook, if I can metal detect anyone's plowed fields , wether it be sugar cane, soy, corn, any type of fields that I wouldn't bother by doing a little digging.. Thank you in advance.. My Name is charles danna. I'm 31 father or 2 and disabled vet.. Recovering history is my hobby since a young child. Thank you again

Hey it seems like we had the same idea I live in Abita Springs but I do a lot of hunting in my hometown New Orleans. Maybe we can share some secrets I?m both become winners

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread