real or fake? huge gold nugget in Ohio..

Sheldon J

Jul 18, 2009
Battle Creek, Mi
Detector(s) used
Mine lab, Garrett, Bounty Hunter,

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like gold, with a lot of silver in it. If it is gold and was found in Ohio, it was probably mined elsewhere and either lost or stolen. A long time ago. Too many ifs for any kind of educated guess.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be. Hauling dirt out there looks real what's it worth I wonder

Call me J

Greenie
Mar 23, 2022
I say fake as what it would weigh and Ohio??
no comments allowed on the page and the news would be all over it.....

I say it's real and I know how it got there. 3 pound and 7 pound nuggets were found in Michigan, on a line of the Glacier. I'm looking to put a partner on that line.

Call me J

Greenie
Mar 23, 2022
That doesn't look like a natural nugget to me. It looks like a big melt. I didn't watch the video but Im guessing someone melted a lot of gold and buried it?
I didn't think so either but the white is screwing with it. Watch it slow and when it comes around to the big crevice in it, look at the inner wall, on the right. That's gold. I can't explain the outside. Did they sand blast it?

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea what a real and a fake nugget looks like . Where in ohio was it was supposed to be located ?

Call me J

Greenie
Mar 23, 2022
I have no idea what a real and a fake nugget looks like . Where in ohio was it was supposed to be located ?
Best as I can tell, N/E Ohio. somewhere near the Clear Fork river. That's 10 or 20 miles north of his business.
lol This is like telling everyone you saw Bigfoot.
Everyone, the white is bleaching it out but watch as it turns. When it gets to 1:37, look at the right side where it glows like a gold bar. It was most likely boiled up from the Sudbury impact and brought by the last glacier, to it's resting spot.

Bob207

Jul 4, 2014
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/AT Pro
Garrett AT Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like gold spray paint to me.

EPWright

Greenie
Nov 25, 2013
New Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, there have been multiple Big Foot sightings along the Clear Fork River.
Especially in the Mohican area.
One use to peek in at least two homes window in the evening while they were illuminated and the TV was on.

Call me J

Greenie
Mar 23, 2022
Oh, there have been multiple Big Foot sightings along the Clear Fork River.
Especially in the Mohican area.
One use to peek in at least two homes window in the evening while they were illuminated and the TV was on.
Most people don't believe in them until they see one or smell one. Check out Thinker thunker

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread