CreakyDigger

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2019
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectra v3; Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize this picture is not more clear. Two red foxes were running around my house this morning and I managed to get a quick photo through a window, but it's not very good. They don't hold still for very long!

By the time I could get outside they were too far away, but I could hear them barking at each other. They've made three trips around our circular driveway so far.

DSC02145.jpeg

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize this picture is not more clear. Two red foxes were running around my house this morning and I managed to get a quick photo through a window, but it's not very good. They don't hold still for very long!

By the time I could get outside they were too far away, but I could hear them barking at each other. They've made three trips around our circular driveway so far.

View attachment 2004919
They are quick, skittish little rascals. Thanks for sharing.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CD thank you for sposting :) I seen one a couple weeks ago by my barn . They are pretty animals

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I love to watch wildlife. Foxes are really pretty, but we don't seem to have nearly as many here in Georgia as we did when I was a kid. I went to back out of our garage yesterday and a hewge' red tailed hawk was on the ground in our backyard on the other side of our gate. He flew off about the time I spotted him. Wildlife is so cool.

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... I’m gonna guess 20 pounds, there back strap is good eating too...
20 may be right. I was just going by how my terrier standing in same place compared.

Not nearly as big as the jaguar that walked into the distillation area of a plant, I worked in Brazil one night before we started up production. Really graceful animals. Moves like a wisp of smoke.

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
...what kind of house pets do you have creeky? Cats or dogs?
... they eat lots of mice and house cats...
In Brazil. Check out the Maned Wolf picking up a bag of scrap food and walking back into the woods and down into a river ravine. Strange animal
... that is strange looker, I had to read up on them and the mato grosso state. That looks like in the heart of another world. When you say production are you talking about oil or ethanol?

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... they eat lots of mice and house cats...

... that is strange looker, I had to read up on them and the mato grosso state. That looks like in the heart of another world. When you say production are you talking about oil or ethanol?
Ethanol and associated by products. Brazil runs on ethanol. The car I drove while there ran on ethanol.
Love the people out there in Mato Grosso. Before startup they had a priest come in and bless the plant. It was at least a 2-hour service with lots of song and prayer. Now Rio and Sao Paulo are much different. They are not my cup of tea.

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
Ethanol and associated by products. Brazil runs on ethanol. The car I drove while there ran on ethanol.
Love the people out there in Mato Grosso. Before startup they had a priest come in and bless the plant. It was at least a 2-hour service with lots of song and prayer. Now Rio and Sao Paulo are much different. They are not my cup of tea.
... I knew that from reading about ethanol production 20 years ago. I recall something like 1 vehicle for every 30 people.
Did you learn any new bbq techniques?
I’ve been wanting a still for awhile. Mile high moonshine has some neat units...

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
... I knew that from reading about ethanol production 20 years ago. I recall something like 1 vehicle for every 30 people.
Did you learn any new bbq techniques?
I’ve been wanting a still for awhile. Mile high moonshine has some neat units...
I learned how to eat lots of BBQ while I was down there. Their beef way different taste than here. They do not castrate their bulls, at least where I was at.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread