Relic hunters?

soky72

Jan 30, 2011
Southern Kentucky
So far what are you relic hunters finding are the most effective programs? I finally got to take my Deus II for a hunt yesterday and I have to say it really performed well and I've not tweaked nor updated anything yet. I ran SenFT through an iron patch that had essentially quit producing for me with the Deus, Nox, Tarsacci, etc. and pulled a lot of Civil War brass and lead. That program didn't feel especially deep but the signals were easily picked out of the iron and checking faint signals with the Deep HC really hit harder but false to much in the heavy iron.

CarsonChris

Feb 11, 2019
Carson City NV
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far what are you relic hunters finding are the most effective programs? I finally got to take my Deus II for a hunt yesterday and I have to say it really performed well and I've not tweaked nor updated anything yet. I ran SenFT through an iron patch that had essentially quit producing for me with the Deus, Nox, Tarsacci, etc. and pulled a lot of Civil War brass and lead. That program didn't feel especially deep but the signals were easily picked out of the iron and checking faint signals with the Deep HC really hit harder but false to much in the heavy iron.
I dig a lot of iron with the D2 running Deep HC. Rusty nails hitting 88-90.

Sensitive FT is my favorite program. Been turning silencer to 0.

Fredneck

May 7, 2005
Detector(s) used
GPX 5000, ORX, White's XLT, AT Gold for Fresh Water
I'm liking the Relic program using IAR and the updated live threshold. Also like using the Mono program at 17khz for a little extra punch into the ground.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions