Remember that "Tic-Tac" UFO video released by the USNavy a couple months ago ?

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've often wondered what intelligent beings from another world
might look like. We so often hear that they may be very different
from us, but there are sure to be a few similarities.

For instance..they came in a ship of some type. It had to be manufactured,
which requires the ability to hold a tool, or to even to build a machine
to hold a tool.

The materials and components of the ship had to be sourced, and refined,
as did whatever fuel they are using as a means of locomotion.

Their brains may be in their arse, but they still have to be able
to manipulate objects.

It's also possible that Earth is so far off into the galactic weeds that we
don't even know about the galactic marketplace for space ride components.
Could well be there is a galactic version of Heathkit out there selling DIY
faster-than-light-speed spaceship kits?

After traveling for multiple generations in a weightless environment, they might be boneless. And tiny. Each of these vessels could contain thousands of beings, and resemble an ant colony. Aliens in movies are always approximately our size, +/-. Why?

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Amigos

Maybe planet earth is one big experimental insane asylum.....Perhaps aliens have reached their limits of recto probing?

Crow

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If the object was "falling" in any direction then it would never go very fast. As fast as a skydiver before he opens his parachute. Or the speed at which an apple falls off a branch. Gravity is a very weak force in nature. We defy it every time we jump or fly by aircraft. But it is VERY persistent and if you get enough mass it starts to add up.

"Warp Speed" is a Gene Roddenberry invented TV concept of being able to exceed the speed of light by warping space - at which point the object would be invisible to a stationary (or even super-sonic) viewer. A Warp drive is theoretically possible - but there is no definition yet of what "warp speed" would actually be. You'd still be traveling at whatever speed you entered the warp - but reappear somewhere else in space at that same speed. Like Dizzy pointed out - the universe operates under certain physical and thermodynamic laws. You'd not only have to "defeat" gravity to make a sudden stop or 90? turn. You'd have to defeat momentum and inertia. If you can figure out ho to convert energy to heat, and have a big enough heat sink, maybe it could be pulled off.

And because of that, everything within the craft would want to keep going in the pre 90 degree turn direction, at the same speed. Anything not bolted down, internal organs...

RussM

Oct 2, 2019
Sebastian, FL
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
XP ORX

Garrett Carrot

XP MI6 Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my opinion, people trying to explain what may or may not lie beyond our reach or understanding, is looking at the possibilities through the eyes of our limited vision, our limited beliefs, and our limited sense of what is possible. Anything sufficiently advanced of our "civilization" probably has the ability to do things far beyond our understanding as well. And to limit what is "possible" by our known standards, is like people in 1400's suddenly seeing a 747 fly through the air. What would they think? Who would they be seeing? How would they explain it?

cathexis

Sep 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's kinda true but,... Even before 1400 people had the ability to reason and to use procedures similar to the scientific method. In addition, all prior knowledge is built on those things we previously did know, not on what we did not know. Knowing that your knowledge of the provable is limited is not grounds to set aside the methods we do know work.

I have no problem accepting that if the tic-tacs are physically real, they are something highly exotic. But if they are exotic it is because of what we cannot yet explain. Individuals in the US gov't (such as the recent remarks by the civilian director of NASA) have made some statements I consider dodgy. I smell disinformation - but I agree that is not a scientific thing to say. Still, I continue to hold that either the tic-tacs are either mundane (but mis-understood) or they are Ours.

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
all this chit chat about ufo stuff...you get to fly around and visit the deep space all while thinking i hope its true so i dont have to work 40 hours a week to keep my rent paid and keep the truck payments up so i can drive to work.....hehe

cathexis

Sep 9, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The comedian Martin had a really funny bit about UFOs. To paraphrase:
" I think the Aliens are brothers. Did you ever notice that only white folk get abducted? Except for that one black guy Barney Hill - but only one time. But every other person are white folk. Seriously. So it must be that the Aliens are brothers. They're abducting white folk so they can put probes up their butts and give us some payback."

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I personally believe that Uncle Sam is involved heavily in this anti-gravity reseach. I wonder if sometimes Uncle Sam is wanting us to see those UFO's if they were involved as a distraction. Its not what they SHOW you that you should be concerned with, Its what we DON'T see that should make us wonder..............

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
what we dont see...on a job that requires alot of flat paint.flat paint is as hard to find as toilet paper some time back ,been said flat paint has been put aside for a bigger job than mine....?????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions