REQUEST - Bill Burred's "Treasure"

thetominator

Jul 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! New poster here but I've been reading for a long time. I have a request that may be a long shot. A good friend of mine's dad was featured in an episode of the old 1950's TV series "Treasure" by Bill Burred - specifically an episode called "The Secret of San Miguel". Does anyone know how I can acquire a copy of this? Can somebody share it or point me in the direction of an active place to view or purchase it? It used to be on Amazon but is gone, the production company has long closed, and there are links to some episodes on youtube, but not the one I'm looking for.

On Amazon, it was split into a 5 volume set. I don't know which volume this episode would be on.

Attachments

• 51US3giA9aL._SY445_.jpg
    51US3giA9aL._SY445_.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 14

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They had them on Amazon but unavailable now. Was a 50th anniversary of that show. There are some out there but will be hard to find.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! New poster here but I've been reading for a long time. I have a request that may be a long shot. A good friend of mine's dad was featured in an episode of the old 1950's TV series "Treasure" by Bill Burred - specifically an episode called "The Secret of San Miguel". Does anyone know how I can acquire a copy of this? Can somebody share it or point me in the direction of an active place to view or purchase it? It used to be on Amazon but is gone, the production company has long closed, and there are links to some episodes on youtube, but not the one I'm looking for.

On Amazon, it was split into a 5 volume set. I don't know which volume this episode would be on.

Eman first let me welcome you to Treasurenet. I see this is your first post. I am sure someone on here willbe able to help you
ENJOY !!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread