Retailers of LRLs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
Re: Retailers of LRL's

werleibr said:
I contacted H3 tech for a demonstration 3 months ago.... nothing yet from them....... why is that do you think... Cannot be because they are super busy.....

Did you identify yourself as a sceptic? Or did you ask them to demonstrate using a double blind protocol?

M

Mike(Mont)

Rudy(CA) said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Thanks guys for proving that you are still using the definition of dowsing from 1852. Do the hands not move when you are walking? Do the hands not move when you are holding something and stop? Do the hands not move when they have been trained to respond to a signal entering the body though the feet? Carl said that the rods would not cross when I stepped on a coin…Did the rods cross when I stepped on a coin ?...You may want to study the new theories about taught or trained Ideomotor Response….Art

Unquestionably that video showed that the rods being held in your hands crossed when you stepped on the coin
you had placed on the ground. Somehow, I am not impressed. ::)

I kinda agree. Stepping 0on a dime a person can feel it in their foot. Hey, some people can trip over a piece of paper flat on the ground.

werleibr

Jul 26, 2010
Virginia

Rudy(CA) said:
werleibr said:
I contacted H3 tech for a demonstration 3 months ago.... nothing yet from them....... why is that do you think... Cannot be because they are super busy.....

Did you identify yourself as a sceptic? Or did you ask them to demonstrate using a double blind protocol?

Nope just contacted them via there web. Just asked for a demonstration.

Diohuni

Greenie
Feb 15, 2011

To those here that defend LRLs whether for dowsing for gold, or as explosives detectors, please let me explain a little of the scientific method.

1. We do not have to provide evidence against their claims. They have to provide evidence to support their claims.

2. In the case of these apparently miraculous devices, the claims are extraordinary, so we need extraordinary evidence.

3. The various purveyors of LRL detectors have been offered the chance, many times over, to submit their evidence for scrutiny, or to apply to recognised institutions for properly controlled double blind testing.

Some (e.g. ADE651, HEDD1 - formerly Sniffex), have said they would go forward for either the JREF Million Dollar Challenge, or other independent testing. They have never followed through.

Chuck Christensen has been asked many times to provide his evidence from 2 so far unidentified laboratories he claims to have worked with. He has been asked for the names of the Universities where he was awarded degrees in Engineering and Computing. He has been asked to back up his claims for military contracts with the Pentagon, General Shulz, Lt Col Mitton, Fort Ligget Hunter, CA, and for his claimed use of the H3Tec in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Plus other questions related to claims he makes for the capabilities of H3Tec, perhaps most ludicrously that he wants H3Tec installed on a satellite to detect battlefield IEDS????? Yep. You did read right.

Well, surprisingly enough Chuck will not pubish his so called 'evidence' or anything that might even vaguely help to corroborate.

He even went so far as to try to claim in an email to me that he does not promote H3Tec for detecting bombs/explosives, despite what it says on the first page of his website.

Hilariously, if blown up people are funny, his so called military contacts really appear to be the son of a friend who went into the military and took a couple of H3Tecs along to show people (see Davis County Clipper http://clippertoday.com/view/full_story/8849387/article-Local-invention-seeks-land-mines--oil?)

Although as I say somewhat comical, it is no surprise, and perhaps some comfort, that H3Tec don't appear to have heard anything back yet!

4. I have explained to Chuck that if he can support his claims with test results that are better than randon chance, he can become extremely rich overnight, and nigh on save humanity. Will he put up? Of course not because he knows it is a fraud.

Of course, if H3tec did work, he would be a very, very rich man by now. No evidence of that!

So, do you understand folks? There is no escape from the science trap except evidence from replicable, correctly run trials.

Since no one can provide that, and whenever these swivelling dowsers do get tested they fail (do I need to repeat: Quadro Tracker, Sniffex, Mole, ADE651, GT200, Alpha 6 etc etc etc), we are totally confident that these devices are a total fraud.

I have challenged them all to sue me. I have published the accusations widely on the internet, and if a single one of them had a case, they have had every reason to want to shut me and others up. Funnily enough, like the evidence, the legal papers never appear!

5. If anyone here is mad enough do not sit there complaining on forums. Contact the FBI, Contact the State of Utah, Contact the Media. get H3Tec shut down, and maybe we can start to knock off the others one by one.

We are making great progress against the International trade in this fraud. So come on USA, kick ass today!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Just step up to the plate my man…If you have been defrauded by these people you can get your money back..If you get damages from the court that would make it even better..Just take the tool into court and show them that none of these devices will work….Art

Diohuni

Greenie
Feb 15, 2011

I don't have to do that. I have not been defrauded.

All we ask is where's the credible evidence. Every time we get no reply, or name calling, or waffle, you just hoist your own noose. That's why, when you appear we do, to highlight the evasions and disgusting claims e.g. the H3Tec can detect explosives and save lives (see website).

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004

Diohuni said:
To those here that defend LRLs whether for dowsing for gold, or as explosives detectors, please let me explain a little of the scientific method.

1. We do not have to provide evidence against their claims. They have to provide evidence to support their claims.

2. In the case of these apparently miraculous devices, the claims are extraordinary, so we need extraordinary evidence.

3. The various purveyors of LRL detectors have been offered the chance, many times over, to submit their evidence for scrutiny, or to apply to recognised institutions for properly controlled double blind testing.

Some (e.g. ADE651, HEDD1 - formerly Sniffex), have said they would go forward for either the JREF Million Dollar Challenge, or other independent testing. They have never followed through.

Chuck Christensen has been asked many times to provide his evidence from 2 so far unidentified laboratories he claims to have worked with. He has been asked for the names of the Universities where he was awarded degrees in Engineering and Computing. He has been asked to back up his claims for military contracts with the Pentagon, General Shulz, Lt Col Mitton, Fort Ligget Hunter, CA, and for his claimed use of the H3Tec in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Plus other questions related to claims he makes for the capabilities of H3Tec, perhaps most ludicrously that he wants H3Tec installed on a satellite to detect battlefield IEDS????? Yep. You did read right.

Well, surprisingly enough Chuck will not pubish his so called 'evidence' or anything that might even vaguely help to corroborate.

He even went so far as to try to claim in an email to me that he does not promote H3Tec for detecting bombs/explosives, despite what it says on the first page of his website.

Hilariously, if blown up people are funny, his so called military contacts really appear to be the son of a friend who went into the military and took a couple of H3Tecs along to show people (see Davis County Clipper http://clippertoday.com/view/full_story/8849387/article-Local-invention-seeks-land-mines--oil?)

Although as I say somewhat comical, it is no surprise, and perhaps some comfort, that H3Tec don't appear to have heard anything back yet!

4. I have explained to Chuck that if he can support his claims with test results that are better than randon chance, he can become extremely rich overnight, and nigh on save humanity. Will he put up? Of course not because he knows it is a fraud.

Of course, if H3tec did work, he would be a very, very rich man by now. No evidence of that!

So, do you understand folks? There is no escape from the science trap except evidence from replicable, correctly run trials.

Since no one can provide that, and whenever these swivelling dowsers do get tested they fail (do I need to repeat: Quadro Tracker, Sniffex, Mole, ADE651, GT200, Alpha 6 etc etc etc), we are totally confident that these devices are a total fraud.

I have challenged them all to sue me. I have published the accusations widely on the internet, and if a single one of them had a case, they have had every reason to want to shut me and others up. Funnily enough, like the evidence, the legal papers never appear!

5. If anyone here is mad enough do not sit there complaining on forums. Contact the FBI, Contact the State of Utah, Contact the Media. get H3Tec shut down, and maybe we can start to knock off the others one by one.

We are making great progress against the International trade in this fraud. So come on USA, kick ass today!

Hey Diohuni , why must you spoil the debate with impeccable and irrefutable logic? ::)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI Rudy, diohumi: the issue is confused by the simple fact that the instruments require a human interface, this is imperfect at the best. Whether the human actually moves the rod is not really relevant, what is, is has there been any success, sporatic or otherwise ?

Some say that dowsing is a quack science , that it is impossible, yet even I have done it to the tune of 9 successful tries out of 10 in what was 'effectively' a double blind study.

We are only just begining to map out some of the normally unknown human abilities, which slip over into the psychic, a no no word for rigid science formerly, but not so strongly denied now.

If moths can find each other up to 5 miles away, why can't the human psychic have similarily abilities waiting to be discovered and utilized on demand ?

Perhaps such a device may be the lrl's. This is what we should condentrate on, the symbionic / simbionic relationship.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

JH---

Calm down.

You know it's up to the claimant to provide adequate proof. And as proof of my statement there, don't you realize that if LRLs actually were any better than dowsing rods, we would all buy them, or built them, and go out and get rich, instead of waiting around for you to properly provide proof of your claims?

That is totally obvious.

You've run out of pseudo-science.

You've run out of pseudo-psychology.

You've run out of pseudo-logic.

You've run out of insults.

And you've run out of excuses.

Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

~ Diohuni~
I don't have to do that. I have not been defrauded.

All we ask is where's the credible evidence. Every time we get no reply, or name calling, or waffle, you just hoist your own noose. That's why, when you appear we do, to highlight the evasions and disgusting claims e.g. the H3Tec can detect explosives and save lives (see website).

Hey Don and Judy..Great posts..It looks like the skeptics are having a hard time understanding the truth..Art

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004

Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
HI Rudy, diohumi: the issue is confused by the simple fact that the instruments require a human interface, this is imperfect at the best. Whether the human actually moves the rod is not really relevant, what is, is has there been any success, sporatic or otherwise ?

Some say that dowsing is a quack science , that it is impossible, yet even I have done it to the tune of 9 successful tries out of 10 in what was 'effectively' a double blind study.

We are only just begining to map out some of the normally unknown human abilities, which slip over into the psychic, a no no word for rigid science formerly, but not so strongly denied now.

If moths can find each other up to 5 miles away, why can't the human psychic have similarily abilities waiting to be discovered and utilized on demand ?

Perhaps such a device may be the lrl's. This is what we should condentrate on, the symbionic / simbionic relationship.

Don Jose de La Mancha

DJ, are you imputing that precious metals emit pheromones?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hi Rudy my Friend: You posted--> are you imputing that precious metals emit pheromones?

Of course not, unless you love to fondle them hehe. But, are there allied factors that the human psyche may react to with similar sensitivities? How much do we really know about the human abilities? There are those with an IQ of sub 90 that are capable of memorizing an entire telephone book page at a glance, I certainly cannot, but does that negate the ability?

We have so much to learn sigh.

Don Jose de La Mancha

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California

RDT---

I think everyone has abilities directly from the psyche, which are far greater than commonly supposed.

But, by logical deduction, the psyche is not composed of anything in the physical realm, therefore it is not affected by electronics, leaving the conclusion that so-called electronic LRLs are ineffective in that respect.

And they are certainly not effective purely in the electronic sense, if they require the use of the psyche (an operator).

That means that a person could do just as well with a couple coat hangers, or a forked twig.

Doesn't that seem logical to you?

:coffee2:

Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

I think everyone has abilities directly from the psyche, which are far greater than commonly supposed.
But, by logical deduction, the psyche is not composed of anything in the physical realm, therefore it is not affected by electronics, leaving the conclusion that so-called electronic LRLs are ineffective in that respect.
And they are certainly not effective purely in the electronic sense, if they require the use of the psyche (an operator).That means that a person could do just as well with a couple coat hangers, or a forked twig.
Doesn't that seem logical to you?

No it is not logical to use.

That means that a person could do just as well with a couple coat hangers, or a forked twig.

How do you explain the wealth of information that can be learned with the Electronic devices VS Dowsing ?..Art

[mod] THIS THREAD NEEDS A TIME OUT! [/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread