Retired Dredger's

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Do any retired dredger's have nightmare's pertaining to having nightmare's about having to go back to working for a living after retirement????:BangHead: Just imagine needing to get up early in the morning and gobble down some breakfast and rush off to work in the morning traffic only to be greeted be some grumpy SSOB , I mean your boss and have to endure 8 hours of unappreciated labor . And after that dream wake up in a cold sweat and realize that it's only a nightmare and you can go back to your daily routine of goofing off and act like it is work your doing in your shop if some one want's you to do some " honey-do's " on a hot mid-west day! :laughing7: Now I'm not suggesting anyone do this to get out of work BUT there's only so much a F.O.G. can do in a days time without doing his little project's that he has been putting off for year's :BangHead:and NOW is the time to get-er-done BEFORE Nap time ! I've worked out a situation where I have these ole dirty jeans and T shirt I put on (for display's only) and my wife can't be sure if I'm really working or working on getting out of work ! Life goes on around my home and nothing is really getting done anymore since I've had to stop dredging because I'm just a F.O.G. around here ! I wonder what it's going to be like living in a F.O.G.s home when I get real old ?????:occasion14::occasion14:

ratled

Feb 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Just imagine needing to get up early in the morning and gobble down some breakfast and rush off to work in the morning traffic only to be greeted be some snot nosed 23 year old, as your boss and have to endure 8 hours of unappreciated labor" Fixed it for you! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions