Ripper coil

Eagleman

Jun 8, 2012
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD-2, White's TDI-SL, My design of, PI detector, also BFO type detector, Garrett Ace Apex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got the wife a ripper coil, should help to eliminate trash, I have noticed that I find more nickels with the Apex, I did have the Whites latest, it never was easy to operate as the Apex. Stay safe Jim

Tahts-a-dats-ago

Apr 30, 2014
NJ
Detector(s) used
Legend,
Anfibio multi,
Apex,
ORX,
Deus,
Vanquish 440
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Ripper coil is really nice in trashy areas and tight areas. I agree that the Apex is very easy to operate and a great machine, but I think I hit nickels better with the Whites machines I once owned. I'm not as accustomed to the Apex though, so that is likely the biggest reason.

OP
OP
E

Eagleman

Jun 8, 2012
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD-2, White's TDI-SL, My design of, PI detector, also BFO type detector, Garrett Ace Apex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my Lady her Ripper coil and updated her software, It did make a difference. The only bit of difficulty was getting the coil protection cover on the Ripper. I guess are not as young as they use to be, but we got it. She a very happy Lady. Stay safe an well. Jim

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Got my Lady her Ripper coil and updated her software, It did make a difference. The only bit of difficulty was getting the coil protection cover on the Ripper. I guess are not as young as they use to be, but we got it. She a very happy Lady. Stay safe an well. Jim

Happy wife, happy life!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread