RNB Battery

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For three years I have been using the re-chargable as my main battery, but always have the AA pack in the bag in the Jeep for back-up. Been thinking about the RNB for a while. Well after a trip to the Jeep in the middle of a hunt today for that back-up pack, I ordered one when I got home. Are they as good as they say? I hope so, I am sure I have spent the cost for one buying AA's the last three years.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You'll like it. I probably hunted a good 100-120 hrs the last half of 2017 n only charged mine twice. They last.

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You'll like it. I probably hunted a good 100-120 hrs the last half of 2017 n only charged mine twice. They last.

Thanks Orge. I hate when you have 2 bars when you leave home, and an hour into the hunt you're down to nothing! Extra batteries...........one less thing in the bag to haul around in the Jeep

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love mine too. You'll still want to keep a spare battery pack with you (at least in the vehicle). I find that the battery lasts so long, I forget that it DOES have to be charged now and then! :laughing7::icon_thumright:

detectorben

Feb 19, 2017
Nebraska
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love my RNB battery! I have tried to kill that thing and can't do it. I can hunt for days without charging it.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have two...since I usually take two MLs out with me. And I bought one of their AT Pro ones for my Daughter. She loves it! 😁

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are absolutely wonderful! It will be the only battery you use.

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have two...since I usually take two MLs out with me. And I bought one of their AT Pro ones for my Daughter. She loves it! ��

That's my next purchase..........one for my AT Pro!

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what is an RNB battery ? I really don't know ...

OP
OP
cooper1841

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
what is an RNB battery ? I really don't know ...

A after market battery , for Minelabs.....Garretts...maybe others, not sure. Longer lasting, less charging, supposed to last forever between charges, way longer than the stock battery.very good reviews

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great battery solution for Minelab (Explorer, e-trac), Whites (DFX, V3i...etc. and Garrett (ATpro...etc). I had the pleasure of testing the batteries and trust me they really are a good product.

GL & HH

Doc

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

The battery life on the RnB E-Trac battery is INSANE. If you have a bad stock battery the RnB is the one to get!

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great battery solution for Minelab (Explorer, e-trac), Whites (DFX, V3i...etc. and Garrett (ATpro...etc). I had the pleasure of testing the batteries and trust me they really are a good product.

GL & HH

Doc

Just ordered one for my ATPro. There was a 20% coupon today, I'd been hoping for from anyone selling them, which green lighted the purchase! :thumbsup:

hotrod53

Dec 20, 2008
south of Pittsburgh
Detector(s) used
Jetco Coinmaster, Jetco Huntmaster, Whites 5000-D, Tesoro Toltec 100, Tesoro Cutlass II, Minelab 705 Gold, 6" Coiltek Digger coil, currently Minelab Etrac, RNB battery pack, and a Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
For three years I have been using the re-chargable as my main battery, but always have the AA pack in the bag in the Jeep for back-up. Been thinking about the RNB for a while. Well after a trip to the Jeep in the middle of a hunt today for that back-up pack, I ordered one when I got home. Are they as good as they say? I hope so, I am sure I have spent the cost for one buying AA's the last three years.
I know this is an old post, but I thought I'd share an experience with RNB. After having my Etrac hanging in my garage unused for a year, I recently pulled the battery to charge it for an outing. After a year, the battery reached full charge in just a few short minutes! That battery held its charge for a year untouched! These are great batteries!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is an old post, but I thought I'd share an experience with RNB. After having my Etrac hanging in my garage unused for a year, I recently pulled the battery to charge it for an outing. After a year, the battery reached full charge in just a few short minutes! That battery held its charge for a year untouched! These are great batteries!
100% agree! Less than two hours to charge them versus eighteen hours to charge the NiMH batteries! Don't leave home without them!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread