rock shooting auras

Mengash

Mar 6, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would appreciate it very much if you leave a feedback/insight I have taken this Pic in a mountain side just in time of sunset where the side of mountain in the Pic is the shaded side and the sun light moving behind me slowly Crawl in the back side of the camera for complete sun down, did not see it till I reviewed the pic and wonder how could it be the sun light has curved to the shade side of the mountain to hit the big rock or is the rock shooting auras to the remaining sunlights, what is the scientific explanation to what is happening here in the Pic and should I bring a big truck to move this rock to my back yard :).

Attachments

• Screen Shot 1443-06-28 at 4.41.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 1443-06-28 at 4.41.35 PM.png
    300.5 KB · Views: 105

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would appreciate it very much if you leave a feedback/insight I have taken this Pic in a mountain side just in time of sunset where the side of mountain in the Pic is the shaded side and the sun light moving behind me slowly Crawl in the back side of the camera for complete sun down, did not see it till I reviewed the pic and wonder how could it be the sun light has curved to the shade side of the mountain to hit the big rock or is the rock shooting auras to the remaining sunlights, what is the scientific explanation to what is happening here in the Pic and should I bring a big truck to move this rock to my back yard :).
There are some knowledgeable folks on here that likely will have an opinion for you. Interesting and thanks for sharing.

Upvote 3

Chingon559

Greenie
Feb 22, 2022
I was born in Mexico and in and around the village people have found gold and silver where they see this lights come out of the ground. One of my uncles found 20 gold bars. He said the flame looking lights were redish color. My neighbor in Mexico found silver and flames were blue-white flames. I think you should get you a metal detector n dig around there.

Upvote 3

blauer

Jun 17, 2014
Pennsylbama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II.
Primary Interest:
Other
I was born in Mexico and in and around the village people have found gold and silver where they see this lights come out of the ground. One of my uncles found 20 gold bars. He said the flame looking lights were redish color. My neighbor in Mexico found silver and flames were blue-white flames. I think you should get you a metal detector n dig around there.
LOL. This kind of thinking is why the world is doomed.

Upvote 4

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
LOL. This kind of thinking is why the world is doomed.

The planet is already doomed, no matter what. It's just a matter of time.

Couple billion years the Sun starts to expand...and we're toast..
evil.gif

Upvote 3

blauer

Jun 17, 2014
Pennsylbama
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II.
Primary Interest:
Other
You haven't read the whole story. If you find a pot of gold and you don't air it out every few months it will kill you. That's gold bars and coins found in Mexico.
That's what Bigfoot told me when we were having dinner with the Loch Ness monster.

Upvote 0

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like lens flare to me. The sun hadn't quite dropped below the horizon, but it's just out of the frame. Go back, watch that rock for a few days, and see what you see.

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread