Roger Snow, formerly of Las Cruces, NM

KathrynB

May 4, 2023
I work for Yavapai County in northern AZ. I am tasked with locating family/friends for individuals who die in our county but for whom law enforcement cannot locate next of kin.
I received a case for a deceased named Roger Snow, born in 1955. Mr. Snow was found deceased in a RV at a campground in Sedona, AZ on 4-22-23.
My research led me to this site because there were several mentions of a "Roger Snow."
If anyone here knew Mr. Snow and can provide any information about him it would be greatly appreciated.
Feel free to phone me at 928-771-3153 if you prefer to speak on the phone. Thank you.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Last edited:

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I work for Yavapai County in northern AZ. I am tasked with locating family/friends for individuals who die in our county but for whom law enforcement cannot locate next of kin.
I received a case for a deceased named Roger Snow, born in 1955. Mr. Snow was found deceased in a RV at a campground in Sedona, AZ on 4-22-23.
My research led me to this site because there were several mentions of a "Roger Snow."
If anyone here knew Mr. Snow and can provide any information about him it would be greatly appreciated.
Feel free to phone me at 928-771-3153 if you prefer to speak on the phone. Thank you.
Roger Snow and I exchange mail and phone calls off and on years ago. He was somewhat mysterious and seemed to fear for his safety. I have no evidence of this, but I recall him saying his Father was murdered. You might want to look for the Snow name being an alias. If possible search the archived posts from this forum late 1990s.
BB

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Much could be said about Roger and his true family history by those who knew him. It's not mysterious, but it is troubling. However, Roger is now deceased and it's time to let him rest in peace and for the rest of us to move on.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
I miss you Rog. Your spirit rides on brother. I have a feeling your already cycling around.
A true Templar.

Templars singing in the rain - Salve Regina, Crucem Sanctam Subiit, Benedicat nos Deus

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread