Royal mini Highbanker

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone have any experience with this machine? I just got mine in today. It?s really a beautifully built unit. Clean shape square cuts. Definitely far better build quality than several of the other things I?ve ordered over the years.

15CBA26C-4314-4921-ABF0-B14C5F85C551.jpeg All in all if it works half as well as it?s built I?ll be a happy camper.

Upvote 0

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've seen it work and its a fine machine. The pump it comes with works well in a closed re circulating system BUT if drafting out of a creek, you will want to up grade to a 1100-1500gph pump especially if there is much elevation gain and or the supply hose is extended.

I have the Royal mini power sluice which is basicly the same width recovery sluice run. Nice thing about the narrow (compared to the 9" or 10" wide) sluice is it works efficiently on less water volume and lower gph pumps.

BTW; pre soak and run the material wet.

Jobe made a similar mini highbanker but Robert's (Royal) is much better. Perfect for packing in, may have to buy myself one just for backpack'n prospecting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've seen it work and its a fine machine. The pump it comes with works well in a closed re circulating system BUT if drafting out of a creek, you will want to up grade to a 1100-1500gph pump especially if there is much elevation gain and or the supply hose is extended.

I have the Royal mini power sluice which is basicly the same 8" (wide) recovery sluice run. Nice thing about the 8" wide (compared to the 9" or 10" wide) sluice is it works efficiently on less water volume and lower gph pumps.

BTW; pre soak and run the material wet.

Thanks Hard. I always keep a bunch of spare pumps and stuff in the truck so I’ll have one at hand if I seem to need it.

OP
OP
O

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This little banker has proven to be an animal. Very well made, light weight, and chews material pretty well. I’ve changed the carpet and expanded metal to something a bit more aggressive.

Now just to find more time to feed it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions