rusful and dragonfly

F

flowing55

hey all i just got the book a week ago and its so interesting....well everyone pretty much agrees that rusful is an anagram for sulfur...i did some searching online and i came up with a place called Sulfur Creek in Texas...the way it is described in the book seems to describe this place pretty well

and in the book they say the dragonfly is the leader of the Air Corps and i did a search and i got a result for an airplane used during the vietnam war by the US Air force nicknamed 'dragonfly' and it is displayed at the Air force museum in wright-paterson air force base Ohio...im not sure what this could be since it is an air force base but the museum is public...i also tried to search spider ground forces but didnt get anything

also on the books official website the author periodically gives out additional clues not found in the book....the newest clue has a series of boxes with smaller different colored boxes with letter and i guess you have to put all the letters that have the same color together...well anywyas here is the site so you can see for yourself http://www.atreasurestrove.com/Public/TheTreasureHunt/NewClues/index.cfm
anyways at the beginning it says that the treasure will be found like one of? the characters finds the treasure in the book...to me this is when Zac has the dream where they discuss the 5x5 square...well if you look on page 86 the first letter of the paragraph, which is 'h' for the word he, there is the box with 25 smaller boxes with different colors...and in the book they say he put in the boxes all the things in the forest he could not see before...which were all the fairies and the talking trees and rusful and darklings etc...but this is as far as can get because idk which letters to put in which box or if the whole word goes in the box...heck it might not be anything at all but its just the things ive noticed...lol the problem is we all start to overthink it too much...the author tells us right off the bat that the clues are simple and dont need any special knowledge...so idk if this is looking too much into it or i got something going

anyways id love to hear everyones ideas and hunches!

-andy

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Andy welcome . come on over with all your ideas to the subject pg treasure clue can you help. most discussions go on there . it seems you have some great ideas that need to be discusssed. so join our group we'd love to have you .

salkns

Mar 5, 2005
Channahon Illinois
Hi Andy, I said the same thing about the dream and boxes and things he did not see a few days ago. Great minds think alike! Ha! Ha! I love seeing so many people working together to achieve a common goal! I know the treasures are so tempting, but I have to say, I can not get into this for the greed. The satisfaction I get by finding the clues and challenging myself and thoughts, and how I look at things is an enormous reward! I just posted what I think is a major clue regarding "Ye Nomenclature...". I would get so much of a thrill to know it was rihgt. I guess I operate on ego instead of greed! Ha!

OP
OP
F

flowing55

i totally agree...sure the money is tempting but what has really sucked my in is just seeing if i can figure this out...hell if i or any of us can figure this thing out thats worth a hell of a lot too...im glad i found this forum and im really looking forward to talking and putting all our minds together and get this done!

looking forward to many many more discussions with all of you!

-andy

S

Shala

Hi everyone!! I'm new to this book and website I just had something to add. I did a search for a grotto sanctuary and I came up with the National Sanctuary of our sorrowful Mother, The Grotto. It will show yousome pictures of the sanctuary and places in it. Some look familiar as they are in the book. Like page 46. the clue in the picture is "Will Spell Out The Sanctuary" I know it may be reaching but I didn't know if someone wanted to check it out. there is alson one picture on the website that looks kindof like the house on P.46. Write me back if this was any help. Good Luck!

Shala

P

PugLOVER

Hi I'm new and wanted to share and say has anyone noticed the arrow pointing in to rusful's lair? It is located an inch away frow the bottom right corneron page 80. I think it is supposed to resemble a broken glass. Hope this can help anyone! ;D[/font][/font]Can anyone make a copy of page 80 and put it on this re: thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions