Sad News...Eleanor Garrett Passed Away March 01, 2022

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
A message from Garrett CEO, Steve Novakovich, to the Garrett community:

"It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that Mrs. Garrett left this life to be with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on Tuesday, March 1, 2022. Charles and Eleanor greatly valued their relationships with friends and business partners around the world and they considered each of you a part of their extended family.

"After Charles passed away in 2015, Eleanor made a firm and decisive commitment to the future of Garrett Metal Detectors and assembled an experienced management team to lead the business into the future.

"Careful planning by Charles and Eleanor will enable the business to continue on uninterrupted, building the best products and providing the best customer service in the industry while honoring our founders and our history. Together we will build a bright future for Garrett Metal Detectors.

"Please join me in lifting up the Garrett family in your thoughts and prayers.

"Arrangements are currently being planned, and when they become available, an update will be provided."

Last edited:

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ah I'm sorry to hear that and rest in peace Mrs. Garrett. I met Charles in Atlantic City FMDAC hunt and banquet in 1984. He was a very nice guy. I told him about getting too many ear blasts on the Master Hunter 7, and he sent me a resistor to modify that on detector for free. Good people.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
R.I.P. Eleanor, you and Charles did it right!

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My condolences to the Garrett family and friends!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread