Sad News: John London passed away yesterday morning 5/3/23 in Amarillo, TX.

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Most of the younger members here probably didn't know John, but many of the old timers did. John was my partner for over 30 years and was second to none when it came to metal detectors. In 1993, we established a Golden Circle "think tank" which eventually grew to eleven members. Our combined research discovered amazing secrets about treasure in America.
John and our team consulted with numerous treasure hunters across America that found treasure signs and symbols in their region. With our help and advise some of them reaped a reward.
In the future watch for books and videos I'll be releasing. I may place more video on my YouTube channel.
Bob Brewer AKA Hillbilly

celtex

Oct 25, 2009
Texas Panhandle
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, XLT; ACE 250;Bounty Hunter,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Most of the younger members here probably didn't know John, but many of the old timers did. John was my partner for over 30 years and was second to none when it came to metal detectors. In 1993, we established a Golden Circle "think tank" which eventually grew to eleven members. Our combined research discovered amazing secrets about treasure in America.
John and our team consulted with numerous treasure hunters across America that found treasure signs and symbols in their region. With our help and advise some of them reaped a reward.
In the future watch for books and videos I'll be releasing. I may place more video on my YouTube channel.
Bob Brewer AKA Hillbilly
Hey Bob can you call me regarding John l not sure how to send private message

Clueman

Oct 15, 2004
Bob, Paul F, #7 from your old group. Understand now why email and calls unanswered. I'm crushed., and not liking the news one bit. However we know to "Shed not for him a bitter tear^, as through our memories, he sparkles yet.

OP
OP
R

rennes

Dec 11, 2016
Hatton, AR
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Paul, the timing of John's passing doubly impacts me and the others on the team. We finalized the search for a cache in SW Oklahoma just 5 days before. We were to return on the next Monday to recover the prize. John and I were partners for over 30 years. His loss is like losing my right arm and a brother at the same time. Before long I'll be 84 and can't work like before. Since all of the GCR members but you are dead, I may give some of our sites to new recruits as I check their integrity. If you'd like a couple near you I will send you the folder on them. One is near Westville not far from you.
B

Clueman

Oct 15, 2004
Paul, the timing of John's passing doubly impacts me and the others on the team. We finalized the search for a cache in SW Oklahoma just 5 days before. We were to return on the next Monday to recover the prize. John and I were partners for over 30 years. His loss is like losing my right arm and a brother at the same time. Before long I'll be 84 and can't work like before. Since all of the GCR members but you are dead, I may give some of our sites to new recruits as I check their integrity. If you'd like a couple near you I will send you the folder on them. One is near Westville not far from you.
B
Hi Bob. I'm impacted as well. My Eureka Springs address hasent changed. Send folders. Did John discuss my house, with you? Although he came 3x here, and once to Mullberry, no jingle bells. Major recovery here 45 years ago. Grange book of Husbandry involved. Many site holes on me. I'm not done, but close.

Attachments

• 20211205_125807.jpg
    20211205_125807.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • 20220325_163025.jpg
    20220325_163025.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19

djackson7348

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2013
North Eastern NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never had the pleasure of meeting John, but my sincere condolences to you and the others that did.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread