San Juan County

rigmover2307

Apr 20, 2009
bloomfield nm
Has anyone on this forum done any searching around up here in san juan county? i go out stomping around every chance i get and find new crap every time i go out. the amount of trails, marks, signs, and rock maps in this area boggles the mind. i know a few people around here that go t/hing from time to time and one gentleman that is now retired due to his own good fortune in the field.

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
Rigmover, boy, you seem to be in a 'No Ghost Town' area, with the res to the west of you and little to the east. Although I live in Minnesota, my brother and I have covered almost every county south of I-40. We've been down there for 6 yrs now for 2 weeks at a time detecting ghost towns. Go to www.ghosttowns.com and see what you can find....mostly east and south of you. If you can venture south a little, I can help you with ideas of where to go. Good Luck. Goose-O/Cy-Minn

houndog

Tenderfoot
Jan 27, 2008
Rigmover there is more treasure in fourcorners sanjan county than any where i have hunted.Anizazi indians, apach.d de,utes, zuni, navajo, mongalod. Aztec N.M. has big ruins . Cortez Colo. Mesa Verde ruins. South of Bloomfield N.M. Chaco ruins.Southwest Colo(Durango,Silverton,) has some of the biggest gold mine & gost town around,Gem mines,Lost spanish treasures&mines.

ThomasP

Jan 5, 2009
New Mexico
Rigmover I have done quite a bit of searching and researching, never found anything, but if you would like to here about. I live across the river south of you. There are tons of stories about the area. Send me a PM and maybe we can get together. ThomasP

hunter5

Aug 1, 2009
rigmover you dont get out during the winter you are a big wuss.you would freeze to death. some body would find you setting their froze to the ground with metal detector in hands. you know who sent this. ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
rigmover2307

rigmover2307

Apr 20, 2009
bloomfield nm
hunter5 said:
rigmover you dont get out during the winter you are a big wuss.you would freeze to death. some body would find you setting their froze to the ground with metal detector in hands. you know who sent this. ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA, yeah yer real funny there mister least the'd have to pry it out of my cold dead hands!

OP
OP
rigmover2307

rigmover2307

Apr 20, 2009
bloomfield nm
ThomasP said:
Rigmover I have done quite a bit of searching and researching, never found anything, but if you would like to here about. I live across the river south of you. There are tons of stories about the area. Send me a PM and maybe we can get together. ThomasP
right on, havent been online much since round june now its kinda sporadic here and there. ill send u a pm

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread